+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loser lodge pics

FORT Newbie
    Have a look at the Amanda and Chris website (http://www.amanda-n-chris.com).

It says:
    # Defaced by DIabOlaX #
    DH0 Crew:
    DIabOlaX - SgA3
    ::: uid=0(root) gid=0(root) :::
    Security is Nowhere, Intelligence Everywhere
    Challenge... I love this Game
    Greats:
    Cradl3 the BIG Man - L4c0st3 - InVainCu - Kafka
    DIabOlaX@DH0.ORG
    Edit: The site's gone back to normal now...

Hey Josh, I tried to register but received no notification of what my password was. I saw my name on the members list but never saw a password notification. I think I registered over a week ago so I was wondering what happened. I tried the forgot password screen but when I put in my user-name, clicked on e-mail and then send I was given a message that said illegal user-name. Have my unbelievably horrible computer skills done me in again or is it just a time thing where I need to wait a while longer - how long does the password notification take?

Quote Originally Posted by Thearnon
    Hey Josh, I tried to register but received no notification of what my password was. I saw my name on the members list but never saw a password notification. I think I registered over a week ago so I was wondering what happened. I tried the forgot password screen but when I put in my user-name, clicked on e-mail and then send I was given a message that said illegal user-name. Have my unbelievably horrible computer skills done me in again or is it just a time thing where I need to wait a while longer - how long does the password notification take?

On the messageboard? If you have a spam filter it will hit the registration email. Your best bet is to go to the board and click on "forgot password" at the login.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123