+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst case scenario & Best case scenario

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Worst case scenario & Best case scenario

What is your worst case scenario for tomorrow's show? (which team getting eliminated would make the rest of the season not as enjoyable?)

What is your best case scenario for tomorrow's show? (which team being eliminated would make the rest of the season MORE enjoyable?)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Worst case - Ken & Gerard get eliminated (hottie twins a VERY close second)

Best case- Flo & Zach
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Princess
    Dear BF, Is this a trick question...???

Worst case - Ken and Gerard...
    Best case - Flo & Zach (T&I being close, but I'd like to keep them around a bit for entertainment purpose only... )

Hmmm, worst case Ken and Gerard.
    Best case Flo and Zach.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I have to throw in the consensus. I'll have what those ladies are having, please.

Yeah, I guess it's not much of a question

I figured Ken/Gerard would beat the twins as WCS.

But I was interested to see who people thought was more annoying....Flo or Ian!

LG.
    Ah, Aaron and Adrianne would be disappointed -- you guys are all thinking INSIDE THE BOX.

Worst case scenario: They let Aaron and Arianne back in the race because of some technicality, and Ken and Gerard get booted because all of a sudden last leg you aren't allowed to tried both of the detour challenges.

Best case scenario: Phil announces at the end of the episode in a special announcement filmed after the race that the producers are reading the virtual journal and want Jenn and Tracey to come to New York to get interviewed on the Early Show with the other contestants and want us to come to the filming of a reunion show where they shower us with adoration and give tons of publicity to the FORT.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

!

That COULD happen!

I find Ian more annoying than Flo BF, but I am getting more tired of Zach than I am of Teri so I would rather see Flo and Zach go.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That's good logic!

Plus I like Teri and Ian for the amusement value in the recaps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast