+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst case scenario & Best case scenario

LG.
    admit it, you want to see Flo gone because you don't want her anywhere near Drew. I'm on to you.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG... you really do know how to think outside the box don't you? I LOVE your best case scenario!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    box schmox, I've never been limited by the most likely scenario. Maybe because I'm a bit of a pessimist (i.e. a catastrophist), but my worst case scenarios are always waaaaaay over the top, with a long list of incremental steps between worst and best with some likely scenarios included.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

BCS..john vito and jill..
    not that i'm against them or anything but i just feel that their elimination would not affect the race at all...there's so little features on them!!!
    flo and ian still haf some entertainment values
    WCS..definitely ken and gerard!!!do i haf to elaborate?
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

WORST CASE :To see Derek & Drew get eliminated
    BEST CASE : To see the last of Flo & Zach (fingers crossed)

WORST CASE SCENARIO: Ken/Gerard's flat tire mishap tonight causes them to be eliminated from the race.

BEST CASE SCENARIO: When they go to get their first clue of the episode tonight, Phil tells Flo and Zach that they're being Philiminated before they even start. Flo starts whining, "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?", and Phil says, "Just because...you're annoying as hell."

That's a "best case" I think a lot of us could support Lobeck
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Lobeck!!

Put me behind your BCS!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    admit it, you want to see Flo gone because you don't want her anywhere near Drew. I'm on to you.

You're right.....me and every other viewing member of the audience that has eyes and ears!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Well, our best case scenerio (getting rid of Ms Whiny & Zach), just became the opposite...they're team #1!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast