+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who still has FF options?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Who still has FF options?

Are teams Flo/Zach and John Vito/Jill the only teams left with the FF option? (can't remember if Team 911 used it...)

...Besides Jenn and Tracey of course, who have not used the FF.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    I think Andre and Damon still have the option and should be gunning for it next week to make up some of their lost time from the detention.

We know that the following teams have used it:
    Derek and Drew
    Ken and Gerard
    Teri and Ian

We know that the following have it available:
    Jill and John Vito
    Flo and Zach

I don't remember Andre and Damon using it
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oooh, that's not looking good that my 2 favorite teams have used it. (the Brothers)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

LG.
    The brothers used them in episodes 1 and 2 (and competed over it in episode 1), so they've known all along that they would be at that disadvantage at the end. Teri and Ian will likely miss out the most as they've got the age disadvantage and won't be able to count on FF to save them.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Teri and Ian will likely miss out the most as they've got the age disadvantage and won't be able to count on FF to save them.
    Can't say that part disappoints me

LG.
    Chris and Alex won last time despite having used their FF rather early in the race. Do you remember, they ate huge meat pies in Australia and proclaimed how "wicked smaaht" they were for taking that fast forward as they loved the eating part of the challenge?

LOL, I did forget that!

I wanted Blaige to win Tar2...but sure am glad that Chex beat out Tara and Wil!! Yikes, what a disaster that would have been.

LG.
    I wanted Paige and Blake to win too, but it did sort of bite that Chris and Alex won by following Tara and Wil to the end and then running past them because Tara couldn't run as fast (and has asthma). Even though I despised Wilt as a team I didn't care for that ending. Blake and Paige had the WORST luck with cabs, as they were the first to depart from the airport in the final city of the last leg. Grrrr.

I too hope Blake and Paige would win.
    I can't say I particularly liked them, but they were definitely the preferable option out fo the final three imo.

I agree LG, I think Andre and Damon will go for the FF this episode.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    A&D should definitely go for the FF unless there is sone equalizer before that. Hopefully F&Z will be out before they even get to use theirs....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast