+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who still has FF options?

F/Z 's FF wasn't challenging.It was no fun.
    I think if it had been challenging, Flo wouldn't have done it. "what if i fall & smash my face?" "what if..." "why??" whinnnnne & then zach would have had his much expected nervous breakdown.

Only Jv/J are left to use the FF. It's going to be really beneficial to them now.

I hope they actually use it. I hate when teams had an opportunity to use the FF and catch up on some rest, and didn't use it...And either get eliminated because of it, or make it to the final episode tired and not up to the challenge.

Zach and Flo's ff was pitiful, no challenge to it at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I wonder if JV & J anticipate a non-elimination and unless they fall badly beind will wait until after that to use the ff.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Oh, that would be shrewd. I know that Jill has been a "fan" of the show as she had signed up to do it with her brother, so she would be aware of the dreaded non-elimination rounds.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I always wondered (note to John ) if they are ever told a round is non elimination or not....

Also..you know what just makes my day? The fact that FloZach used their FF last week...the week before a NEL round is the least beneficial week because now there are 2 weeks for their to be an equalizer to erase their lead
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

The teams find out it's a non-elimination when they open up the last clue (after performing the Detour, which only one member of the team may perform), and not before. If it's an elimination, it tells them where to go, and says "the last team to arrive will be eliminated."

If it's a NEL, it just tells them where to go. Some teams miss that subtle clue, though...It does NOT say "this is a non-elimination leg" or anything, it just doesn't say the team will be eliminated.

LG.
    Yes, I seem to remember at one NEL in TAR2 Wilt cut in front of Chex (was that the teams involved, not completely clear on that) at the pit stop and they were the last two teams but neither had realized it was a non-elimination round and there was no need to reveal Wil's inner weasel at that point. The clued in teams have figured out how to tell.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh...and Tracey and I still have the FF option too! Don't forget that -- that could really help us out in the home stretch.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast