+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: interviews scheduled?

Captain of the World
    ohh yeah thats right. i remember you stating that earlier. i would have thought for sure that in-laws of the opposite sex would have been an interesting combo.

were your spouses just not interested at all?

Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    ohh yeah thats right. i remember you stating that earlier. i would have thought for sure that in-laws of the opposite sex would have been an interesting combo.

were your spouses just not interested at all?
    Actually, my husband got his feelings hurt when I didn't ask him first...so I mailed in a separate packet with him as my teammate as well.

As for my sister-in-law...not interested!

Captain of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Wife
    Actually, my husband got his feelings hurt when I didn't ask him first...so I mailed in a separate packet with him as my teammate as well.

As for my sister-in-law...not interested!

Yeah my wife wasn't interested either. So I asked my buddy. Our video was hilarious but didn't talk enough about us, just showed clips of us on trips together. Apparently didn't work.

What about two strangers who are both married who met on fans of realitytv.com, now there is a team. kidding

Yeah my wife wasn't interested either. So I asked my buddy. Our video was hilarious but didn't talk enough about us, just showed clips of us on trips together. Apparently didn't work.

What about two strangers who are both married who met on fans of realitytv.com, now there is a team. kidding

I'm not sure our spouses would like that idea! But since we are both Scorpios, I think we would have a great chance at winning!

Captain of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Wife
    I'm not sure our spouses would like that idea! But since we are both Scorpios, I think we would have a great chance at winning!

Yeah my wife wouldn't like it. Of course if I brought her $500K home after I think forgiveness wouldn't be too big of a problem.

Maybe we can kick butt for AR6 (assuming they run it) and it will be your team vs. my team for the finals. Youd be toast.

Yeah my wife wouldn't like it. Of course if I brought her $500K home after I think forgiveness wouldn't be too big of a problem.

Maybe we can kick butt for AR6 (assuming they run it) and it will be your team vs. my team for the finals. Youd be toast.
    Sad, but true! Money = forgiveness! But it also = confusion (at least until you had figured out what you would buy with it!) =)

How weird would that be! If we were both chosen for TAR6. Completely awesome!

Sorry! Not a chance! I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve!

I know that the topic is supposed to be over but back to a previous post by southpaw and his equal rights comment ... would you be happier if she offered up your right nut instead? To Marine.... how do you know the left is inferior? Maybe you should offer up the right. If you do know it's inferior, does his wife know? hehe

Peace and Chicken Grease!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenhpper
    I know that the topic is supposed to be over but back to a previous post by southpaw and his equal rights comment ... would you be happier if she offered up your right nut instead? To Marine.... how do you know the left is inferior? Maybe you should offer up the right. If you do know it's inferior, does his wife know? hehe

WOW!! All this discussion over my jewels!! I would prefer to keep them both...thanks for the suggestion though

Quote Originally Posted by greenhpper
    I think his wife knows more than we want to about them.

Captain of the World
    so much for TAR in this thread. I think your little comment has changed the entire board.

K here is the deal. if we both get on TAR 6 we totally team up and help each other until the final leg. Then it is a free for all and thats when i kick your butt.

dont you just love planning a year in advance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast