+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What team combo has not been done?

Peace and Chicken Grease!

What team combo has not been done?

What team combo's have you not seen, or would like to see on TAR5?? I don't think I have seen a brother/sister -in-law team yet...and of course that would be a great combo this season!! But what else....maybe Ex-spouses.....help me out here!!

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw

What team combo's have you not seen, or would like to see on TAR5?? I don't think I have seen a brother/sister -in-law team yet...and of course that would be a great combo this season!! But what else....maybe Ex-spouses.....help me out here!!

Jason
    They had separated parents on TAR2...I don't know what they are looking for? Something that definitely sells! The in-law team would be a good one to have...you never know what might happen!

Did you all know...

That John Corso (runner-up with Kelly on season 4) is also the writer for the Amazing Race?

So between casting agents and their crew, do any of us little people have a chance?

I don't think Jon from "Kelly and Jon" writes or ever wrote for TAR. In fact, I'm not sure there's such thing as "writing" for this show. It's mainly just organization and editing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364777/fullcredits shows that the only "writers" are Bert and Elise. And that's not really writing as much as logistical planning. The rest is editing.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    I don't think Jon from "Kelly and Jon" writes or ever wrote for TAR. In fact, I'm not sure there's such thing as "writing" for this show. It's mainly just organization and editing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364777/fullcredits shows that the only "writers" are Bert and Elise. And that's not really writing as much as logistical planning. The rest is editing.

Here is Jon's bio:

Originally from New Jersey, Jon, 28, is a real estate agent and has worked as a model and bartender in the past. He's an "all-around good athlete" and graduate of Rutgers University, which he attended on a Lacrosse scholarship. He enjoys skiing and boating and considers himself to be "spontaneous, competitive and funny." Jon claims to have no fears and he often blows off steam by playing football on the beach. He spent some time in Thailand with his teammate and has traveled to Italy, France, Holland, the UK and Portugal. He speaks no foreign languages. Jon describes Kelly as "very sympathetic for others," but admits that one of his pet peeves about himself is that he is extremely critical of other people.

They haven't had a Mother/Son or a Father/Daughter team yet. I like the parent/child teams most of the time. I'd like to see mix gender type on the show.

They haven't done a team combo like the one of me & my teammate, which would be very interesting and unique (IMO). But I won't say what it is -- just in case they pick us for TAR5!

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    Low IQ Moron and Mensa Member.

Peace and Chicken Grease!
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Boy
    Low IQ Moron and Mensa Member.

That could get interesting.... :fight

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    That could get interesting.... :fight
    That looks like Mike trying to fight 'stand-up' in NHB!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast