+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What team combo has not been done?

Peace and Chicken Grease!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine Wife
    That looks like Mike trying to fight 'stand-up' in NHB!

...which on...the one on the left or the right??? Either way thats funny..now that I think about it Mikes arms do hang down to his knees

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    ...which on...the one on the left or the right??? Either way thats funny..now that I think about it Mikes arms do hang down to his knees

The one on the left...keep punching and punching and he can't get them to fall down!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer2002
    They haven't had a Mother/Son or a Father/Daughter team yet. I like the parent/child teams most of the time. I'd like to see mix gender type on the show.
    What about doing step parent and step child, or step siblings for a change? Also, twin sisters or coed twins. The in law team would be a neat idea- what if they were a future mother and daughter in law? That could be interesting. Grandparent and grandchild if something different. If they do family teams, they should (if these types of people apply) pick people other than siblings or parent/child. Cousins, an aunt and niece (the first person I would apply with) or something along those lines.

They had separated parents and a couple, how about one that's actually divorced? The old wife and the new wife? Or people that were long lost loves that recently reunited. Sorority sisters, since they've had frat brothers. People with different occupations, likes doctors, professors, med students or vets, or NFL cheerleaders.

They've had 2 mom teams, why not a team of fathers. Overall, there getting too many teams alike and I think that's why I had a hard time getting into last season. They need a variety (last season had 1 family team, 6 friend teams, and 5 teams in relationships) and they need more all female teams. There all male teams (and male contestants in general) have been going up while there females have been going down. I don't know if I can sit through another season and watch another set of Rob and Brennan clones win. That's one reason I wasn't disappointed with Flo winning.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    Perverted guy+Flo (from Flo and Zach TAR3)

Peace and Chicken Grease!
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Sorority sisters, since they've had frat brothers. People with different occupations, likes doctors, professors, med students or vets, or NFL cheerleaders.

NFL Cheerleader=Marine Wife I think I would be the envy of many a man if we got on TAR5. How many guys wouldn't want to be stuck with a Rams Cheerleader for 40 days!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    NFL Cheerleader=Marine Wife I think I would be the envy of many a man if we got on TAR5. How many guys wouldn't want to be stuck with a Rams Cheerleader for 40 days!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    What about doing step parent and step child, or step siblings for a change?
    I hope CBS is listening!! My roommate Dawn is also my future step-sister (my dad, her mom are engaged). I'm old(er) 35, she's 23 but we get along great! We had our own little mini TAR over the weekend. She was coming back from her boyfriends at Edwards AFB, trying to get home before he forest fires closed the freeway. The freeway did close, so she called me to try to figure out an alternate route. I broke out the map and rerouted her, but then her cell phone cut out for a few minutes. She called back about 20 minutes, once she was well on her way on the alternate route (which was not the big interstate she was on to begin with!). She called in a panic, because now she could see another fire Big Bear/Arrowhead) that was now raging closer (still 15 miles away, though) which she said look like lava. She was afraid she wasn't going to make it the other highway I directed her to. Her mom was freaking out, my dad was barking orders and I, for a change was the calm one. I'm usually your average impatient road rage bitch, cursing at traffic ...which, for the record, is quite common for drivers on SoCal freeways! Anyway, she made it...two extra hours, but she made it!! I am going record and predicting a pretty big earthquake within the next 72 hours...just a hunch...but that would devastate us, on top of all these fires!

Team ATC: Quick question...should we be alarmed that all the SoCal major airports were pretty much shut down yesterday (except for a few flights LAX was running on their own) because Palmdale ATC tower was evacuated due to the fires? All the bad guys would have to do is take out those regional towers all over the country and all air travel would come to a grinding halt. It seemed like a scene from that Pearl Harbor movie, when the guys were running around trying to find an air field to fly out of. Except of course we weren't being attacked,...yet.

father/daughter, mother/son?

lesbians? All gay men but no lesbians...

FORT Newbie
    I would love to see a team of a young person paired up with one of their grandparents
    or maybe a cousin team or a team with a person/uncle or aunt

what do u think?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12