Excellent, Cali! I'm really far behind in reading recaps and stuff. But that's what Thanksgiving vacation is for, right?

Some of my favorites:

runs across the street, reminding me of a squirrel who doesn’t know which way to run when the Buick is heading straight for him
-------
I’d like to add a lot about how they get where they are going, but since I presume you’ve already read Ken and Gerard's paragraph, there isn’t much to add.
-------
It takes the brain power of all four to finally get the clue.
-------
He now has his fingers in his ears as he sings loudly “I can’t hear you alalalalalalalalalal”
-------
Flo’s new goal is to beat Teri and Ian. At first I assume she means with a stick
-------
Flo’s excellent lying skills come in handy as she says “Oh, we want to too.”
-------
even if the Country disapproves, men are men, and like a good butt shaking no matter where they are from (Amen, sister! )
-------
This reaffirms my believe that the editing takes out entire chunks of people personalities, as I can’t see too many people getting along that well with Flo
-------
She runs right into the street, almost being hit by four cars. She doesn’t notice as she is still high from the snail fumes.
-------
golly, he’s a loser.
-------
when he makes a decision, he MAKES a decision. It is final. It is law. I am God. You are my servant.
-------
It’s a good thing he made such an ass out of himself as they only have an hour and a half to spare. ( Excellent!)
Your Teri & Ian segments were the best. I could've quoted the entire paragraph. Well done, Cali!