+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Amazing Race 4 Wins an Emmy!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I don't know if Ryan was fake-clapping, but Paula said backstage that she's a big fan of TAR.
    Paula wouldn't have received an Emmy if AI had won but Ryan, as host, would have.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin
    I went back to check out that particular scene of the broadcast and you're quite right - it is Jeff Probst. In fact, in a particularly ironic seating arrangement, Probst was seated right in front of Phil, with Ryan Seacrest (host of American Idol) seated in front of Probst. (see pic below)

I wonder if Jeff and Ryan were doing the fake clapping bit, thinking that they might have missed out on their best chance of winning an Emmy?

Here are a couple of other photos featuring Phil with Reichen & Chip. Sorry, but the one of R&C with the roses in their teeth is just a thumbnail - the fullsize pic costs $$ that I didn't feel like shelling out.
    Omg... What nice pictures... But they are so small..

Do you have the hyperlink to the third picture ???

Thanks...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Omg... What nice pictures... But they are so small..

Do you have the hyperlink to the third picture ???

Thanks...
    Did you click on the first 2 pics to enlarge them?

The third pic came from the LA Times online website. If you subscribe to the paper, you have free access to the articles.

Here are a couple other links to photo archives at Wire Image and Film Magic (do a search for "Reichen"). You need to be a paying subscriber to access the full-size pics.

On All About RC, they've PhotoShopped a few of the thumb-nails to give the illusion of a slight larger shot. Also, someone has posted a few screen caps from the E! preshow which interviewed R&C.

Thanks Remus Lupin !

You are such a great help !

Wow!! Those are really great pictures, thanks for posting them here. I am so happy for the show and for all those involved with the production of the best show on television.

And unless this is bad info it looks like TAR5 is official now!!!

http://www.realityreel.com/modules.p...rder=0&thold=0

Woohoo!!!!

Art
    ^ That is GREAT news! Lets hope it's true!!

Art
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I don't know if Ryan was fake-clapping, but Paula said backstage that she's a big fan of TAR.
    Really!!? Wow. . that is great to see a celebrity being a big fan of TAR. Hopefully she meant it, sometimes Paula seems too...pleasing.

Thanks for posting those great pics, Remus! They all looked great.

Yeah! TAR got the emmy! I was praying so earnestly for them to announce TAR and I practically went crazy when they won! I was screaming like a lunatic at 10am in the morning! Haha. And when I watched the re-run, I screamed again! Just look at Phil's smile! Finally, they got what they deserved and now we get to see TAR5. Hurray~
    Oh, glad to know that Chip and Reichen were there also and definitely happy that they are together lovingly again. Aww... Thanks for the pics!
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

Um... I think that if celebrities really had time to sit down in front of the huge box called TV, I think alot of them will love to watch The Amazing Race. I was wondering about The Emmy Awards when Reichen and Chip went to. They seem so happy, so in love, and that was pretty recent. Wonder were they putting on a front ?

congrats to TAR and the contestants! That industry nod might have helped them to decide to have a TAR5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678