+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phone calls with the Racers - Proceeds to charity!

I'm really THAT Dave

Phone calls with the Racers - Proceeds to charity!

OK, I have to admit that I feel pretty much like a whore for putting this subject up, but:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8&category=201

This link is to an e-bay auction that will let you bid on a telephone call with Steve and myself. Please note that all the proceeds from this auction will go to 'Reality For Diabetes', a charity that a lot of the racers (and other reality show contestants) are supporting.

If you're not a big fan of Steve and myself, there are calls with other racers available as well (go to e-bay and search for "Amazing Race").

Please give it some consideration - the charity is a good one, and this is one way that you all can help. Thanks!

Dave

PS: John (and any other admins), I hope I haven't violated any of the board's rules with this post. If I have, please feel free to delete the post and accept my apologies.

Reality For Diabetes is a great cause, and a great charity that does a lot of good with the help of reality show contestants.

And having spoken to Dave and Steve on the phone myself, I can guarantee that you'd enjoy winning that phone call

FORT Regular
    This is just a little too weird even for my book.

FORT Newbie
    Too bad I'm broke. I'm dumb enough to pay to talk to you, Dave. The good cause part helps, too.

-tari!

This is great. All for a good cause, too. Too bad I'm pretty much broke, and I have no luck with auctions at all. I'd rather pay a fixed price.

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    I'd love to talk to Dave & Steve over the phone. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of money at the moment. I just paid off a hefty tuition fee and books for university. I am with the majority: I am plain broke. It sucks being a full-time student.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    i wouldn't mind having that phone call... but If I called the US, my mum would kill me :'(

+ Reply to Thread