+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take the Top 3 from all 4 seasons to get another 12 teams...

Take the Top 3 from all 4 seasons to get another 12 teams...

... for TAR 6! (Since they're already recruiting people for TAR 5).

That would be... Rob & Brennan, Frank & Margarita, Joe & Bill, Chris & Alex, Tara & Wil, Blake & Paige, Flo & Zach, Teri & Ian, Ken & Gerard, Reichen & Chip, Kelly & Jon, and David & Jeff.

Who'd get eliminated first? Who'd make it to the top three? And who'd win (for the second time?)... and which 9 teams, who've never been Philiminated, will be?

I'd just like to know, lol I'd think Tara & Wil would be first to go, and I think the top 3 would be... Ken & Gerard, Blake & Paige, and Kelly & Jon

I dunno... what do you think?
    2003-2008.

i don't think it will happen for TAR 6, but if it does...

Eliminated 1st - Tara and Wil (since they bickered too much)

Eliminated 2nd - Teri and Ian (although i liked them, i don't think they have that much luck since they are still the oldest team)

Eliminated 3rd - Joe and Bill

Eliminated 4th - Chris and Alex

Eliminated 5th - Flo and Zach

Eliminated 6th - Reichen and Chip

Eliminated 7th - Rob and Brennan

Eliminated 8th - Frank and Margarita

Eliminated 9th - Ken and Gerard

3rd place - Blake and Paige (Sorry!)

2nd place - David and Jeff

Winners - Kelly and Jon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety

That would be... Rob & Brennan, Frank & Margarita, Joe & Bill, Chris & Alex, Tara & Wil, Blake & Paige, Flo & Zach, Teri & Ian, Ken & Gerard, Reichen & Chip, Kelly & Jon, and David & Jeff.

Who'd get eliminated first? Who'd make it to the top three? And who'd win (for the second time?)... and which 9 teams, who've never been Philiminated, will be?

I'd just like to know, lol I'd think Tara & Wil would be first to go, and I think the top 3 would be... Ken & Gerard, Blake & Paige, and Kelly & Jon

I like this idea. Sounds good to me.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I think it's kinda lame. The racers wouldn't wanna race again (I don't Flo will wants), and we need some new faces!

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    I think it's kinda lame. The racers wouldn't wanna race again (I don't Flo will wants), and we need some new faces!
    I guess that you're right in a way.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Actually, I'm all for an all-star race. I want this to happen as much as I do a new one. But I'm not in favor in bringing back just the top 3 and 4 teams. That's a little boring. And there are more racers in favor of doing this than anyone probably thinks- Drew/Kevin, Chris/Alex, Rob/Brennan, Amanda/Chris and yes, Flo, to name a few that I've seen mentioning wanting to do it. Flo I guess has been asking Phil and Jerry and Bertram about it.
    What's interesting is that you could take all of the 11 or 12 teams from one season, have them race again, and most likely end up with a totally different outcome. I'm hoping that if the all star Survivor does well that CBS will consider this.

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianco
    i don't think it will happen for TAR 6, but if it does...

Eliminated 1st - Tara and Wil (since they bickered too much)

Eliminated 2nd - Teri and Ian (although i liked them, i don't think they have that much luck since they are still the oldest team)

Eliminated 3rd - Joe and Bill

Eliminated 4th - Chris and Alex

Eliminated 5th - Flo and Zach

Eliminated 6th - Reichen and Chip

Eliminated 7th - Rob and Brennan

Eliminated 8th - Frank and Margarita

Eliminated 9th - Ken and Gerard

3rd place - Blake and Paige (Sorry!)

2nd place - David and Jeff

Winners - Kelly and Jon!!

That's sheer opinion, my friend. If an All-Star Race really happened, it would be anyones game. As much as I would like to see one, realistically, it probably won't happen (despite the TV Guide rumor).
    "Reality is merely an illusion abeit a very pesistent one."

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety

well if that happens i want kelly and jon 2 win! (sorry flo and zach but u guyz won the ar3)

I don't think Tara & Wil will even want to get on the show anymore
    Besides I don't think I will want to see the Winner racing again.. maybe the 4th place people cause I liked all of the 4th place finishers

Captain of the World
    who says they are already recruiting for TAR 5, I have seen nothing except for what has been said on these threads. If you know they are recruiting someone please tell me how and where to apply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast