+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take the Top 3 from all 4 seasons to get another 12 teams...

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nairb247
    who says they are already recruiting for TAR 5, I have seen nothing except for what has been said on these threads. If you know they are recruiting someone please tell me how and where to apply.

Applicationes for TAR5 went up for around 12 hours last week on the CBS website. Where they are now no one knows.
    "Reality is merely an illusion abeit a very pesistent one."

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    If they did that, there would be no female teams.

While I don't like the idea of an All-Star season a lot, especially if it is only the Top3, I will play along.

The one thing I noticed is this. We may need to do a little maneuvering and swap teammates. Tara & Wil probably don't want to be a team. And, Flo & Zach either.

So, option one is take those four people and make two teams. If we go with guys together and gals together, that would be a disaster. Zach handled Flo okay, but don't know about him and Wil. And Tara and Flo together aren't much better. I think the best combo would be to put the disasters together (Flo & Wil) and the others together (Zach & Tara).

Or, we could mix it up a little bit more, based on the "relationships" that formed during their respective races. Let Flo team up with Derek & Drew, making a 3-person team. Let Tara team up with Chris & Alex, another 3-person team. Then, that would force Zach & Wil, together, oh well.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetEnufTAR
    While I don't like the idea of an All-Star season a lot, especially if it is only the Top3, I will play along.

The one thing I noticed is this. We may need to do a little maneuvering and swap teammates. Tara & Wil probably don't want to be a team. And, Flo & Zach either.

Flo seems willing to do it, not sure about Zach, although she may not give him a choice. But there friends so I don't see why he wouldn't race with her again. If anything, I say pair Zach with AR4's Cindy, so they can each have partner that they can enjoy. From what I've read elsewhere online, the Cha's and Frank and Margarita are the only ones who may not do it again. And when you look at Lenny and Karyn, they broke up, so there's another team that may not be willing to do it.
    As I've said before, I'm all for an all star, but the chances of it happening are probably less than 25%.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12