+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What we have so far......

Welcome to another person from Virginia

Yes K and G are way up on my list, and as of now I want them to win. They have been steadily suprising me every leg of the race
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Craig, welcome! We have to use the "reverse-psychology" approach to our TAR teams. We really like Ken & Gerard, and want them to win. So, in order to keep them from being eliminated, we have to say we hate them and want them eliminated. You see, we all rooted for Shola & Doyin last year, and Kevin & Drew the year before. And look what happened to them! We don't want the same thing to happen to our favorite out-of-shape donut-chasers (no offense intended, but they're not in the same class of shape as the Wonder Twins).

Go Ken & Gerard!

agentcarver
    in the same class of shape as the wonder twins
    Sorry... I was busy eating my Saturday Sushi... What? ;-)

It's more like:

The Wonder Twins = | |
    Ken & Gerard = OO

But we love 'em anyway.

John, I did notice that Gerald went downt that mountain side like he has done it before, not that I know what I am talking about from experience... but from watching rappelling on tv, he had the form down pretty good. From what Craig said, maybe that was part of the pre race training program.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

You would be suprised what people who *appear* out of shape are capable of doing.

I am not a size 6 or even an 8 (you get the picture) but I regularly watch these "barbie dolls" drop out halfway through my aerobics class. It makes you dig deeper and work that much harder.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Barbie dolls
    Real people
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately it is hard for me to use the reverse psychology method as I know Gerard rather well. It is exciting, yet agonizing watching him each week. He is being portrayed very accurately. He and I always have a great time with lots of laughing when we are together.
    craig_calvin

They are doing good, I hope they continue to kick ass and take names.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I think Teri and Ian are doing considerably well. It always seems as if they will be the next team to be eliminated but they're being positive the whole way thru

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast