+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TAR5 Applications are up

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    Now all you need is a geezer.

Now all you need is a geezer.
    I'm pretty sure that I can dig one of those up.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tallgirl
    I just hope CBS will put TAR 5 on the same Thrusday night schedule and air it as soon as they finish filming it.
    Thursday didn't seem to help ratings much. Personally I loved it when it was on Wednesday. Not only was it easier for me to watch, but my family was usually busy on Wednesdays, so I got to watch it in peace. This last season was crazy with my dad pointing out the obvious, and acting proud when he'd say "I knew it was going to be a non-elimination round." :rolleyes That especially irked me when it was the second to the last episode. I had been saying it was a non-elimination episode two weeks before it aired. My sister was pretty bad, too, saying "Ew!" every time they showed Reichen and Chip. :rolleyes

Come on Wednesday!

Captain of the World
    I have an application but am not sure where to send it. Can someone give me that info. And is anyone 100% sure they are taking applications. I know it was on the website for 12 hours but was that a mistake. PLEASE CONFIRM.

Thanks

nairb247, if I were you I would wait until the CBS.com web site puts back up the application. Sending your application in right now would be a bad idea because they might not accept it. And if they do accept it, and then the real time comes for sending them in, sending another set of applications in might mean disqualification.

So my advice is that you check the CBS.com site periodically for any word on applications, and send anything you've got after that.

If it films in January it'll air in the summer like our season did.
    I'd bet cash money on it.

FORT Regular
    Hey great news!! So there will be a TAR5! AWESOME... Something to look forward to. This is the best news I've gotten today. Still miss the contestants of TAR4 though.

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    nairb247, if I were you I would wait until the CBS.com web site puts back up the application. Sending your application in right now would be a bad idea because they might not accept it. And if they do accept it, and then the real time comes for sending them in, sending another set of applications in might mean disqualification.

So my advice is that you check the CBS.com site periodically for any word on applications, and send anything you've got after that.

I would agree 100%.
    "Reality is merely an illusion abeit a very pesistent one."

the site is now back up!

Not only is the site back up, but there is a link to the application on CBS' Homepage!

It looks like it's for real this time!!!

+ Reply to Thread