+ Reply to Thread

Thread: winners race

winners race

Wouldnt it be an excellent idea if all the winners from all the ARs all raced against each other for charity? i'd still be cheering for zach and flo!
    Last edited by way2gozachnflo; 08-30-2003 at 04:26 AM.

maybe... but they may not want to come back on the race...

It'd be really cool if they had all the top 3 teams from each TAR season racing. They could do that now with 12 teams already... the top 3 from TAR1, Tara/Wil, Blake/Paige, Alex/other guy from TAR2, Flo/Zach, Teri/Ian, Ken/Gerard from TAR 3, R/C, David/Jeff, Kelly/Jon from TAR4. I wonder who would win... interesting. I'd bet on Blake and Paige.
    2003-2008.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickety
    It'd be really cool if they had all the top 3 teams from each TAR season racing. They could do that now with 12 teams already... the top 3 from TAR1, Tara/Wil, Blake/Paige, Alex/other guy from TAR2, Flo/Zach, Teri/Ian, Ken/Gerard from TAR 3, R/C, David/Jeff, Kelly/Jon from TAR4. I wonder who would win... interesting. I'd bet on Blake and Paige.
    Here's why I'm against bringing back the top 3/4 teams...there'd be no all female team. If you were to bring back the top 3 teams from each season, you'd have 6 co-ed teams and 6 all male teams. Besides, other than Tara/Wil and Frank/Margarita, I could do without seeing the rest of the teams. I'd rather see them bring back a variety- teams who went out early and teams who stayed to the end.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Here's why I'm against bringing back the top 3/4 teams...there'd be no all female team. If you were to bring back the top 3 teams from each season, you'd have 6 co-ed teams and 6 all male teams. Besides, other than Tara/Wil and Frank/Margarita, I could do without seeing the rest of the teams. I'd rather see them bring back a variety- teams who went out early and teams who stayed to the end.
    I'm not so sure that any of the four winning teams would want to put their "non-Philiminated" reputations on the line, so to speak. Besides, for them, it's "been there, done that".

Might be cool to do as you suggested - teams selected from those who placed 2nd, all the way to last. Maybe have a fan ballot and the top 3 vote getters from each year form the competitor list? Alternatively, fans pick 2 teams from each year and the producers select 4 more "wild card" teams.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin
    I'm not so sure that any of the four winning teams would want to put their "non-Philiminated" reputations on the line, so to speak. Besides, for them, it's "been there, done that".

Might be cool to do as you suggested - teams selected from those who placed 2nd, all the way to last. Maybe have a fan ballot and the top 3 vote getters from each year form the competitor list? Alternatively, fans pick 2 teams from each year and the producers select 4 more "wild card" teams.
    Actually, Brennan, Chris/Alex, and Flo have all said they'd be interested in "defending their title." They may have won once, but I wonder if they could do it again. I think it'd be great if CBS let the fans vote as to who to bring back, but here's a couple of problems that they might see with that. The first is what if the fans voted for the boring teams (or teams that CBS knows won't cause the drama or conflict.) Also, there's chance that teams might try and rig the vote- vote as many times as they can for themselves, or try and talk everyone they know into voting for them. CBS should try and do a popularity poll, just to see what the fans think, should they ever decide to do this. Most likely, they'll bring back the teams that raised a stir before- the fan faves, the teams we loved to hate (or just plain hated) and throw in a couple more wildcard teams, as you called them, as fillers.

+ Reply to Thread