+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TAR came to Vancouver, BC, Canada!

Amazing Race Lover miss_ambiguous's Avatar

TAR came to Vancouver, BC, Canada!

well, at least i'm 90% sure that it did!
    i was at the vancouver art gallery last month, and when i came out, there were a bunch of trailers and it looked like they were filming something and when i asked one of the crew members, he mumbled something to me about filming TAR... and they haven't come to Vancouver, BC yet, so i'm guessing that it's for TAR 5! hurray!
    don't take my word for granted though, i'm just telling you what i heard, but hopefully, and i'm crossing my fingers that it was indeed TAR 5... isn't that awesome?
    Last edited by miss_ambiguous; 08-30-2003 at 01:55 AM.
    Cheering for Brian/Greg, Lynn/Alex

Quote Originally Posted by miss_ambiguous
    well, at least i'm 90% sure that it did!
    i was at the vancouver art gallery last month, and when i came out, there were a bunch of trailers and it looked like they were filming something and when i asked one of the crew members, he mumbled something to me about filming TAR... and they haven't come to Vancouver, BC yet, so i'm guessing that it's for TAR 5! hurray!
    don't take my word for granted though, i'm just telling you what i heard, but hopefully, and i'm crossing my fingers that it was indeed TAR 5... isn't that awesome?
    It's probably this Canadian Outback's Amazing Race. There's a thread about it somewhere on this board. Go to their site here: http://www.canadianoutback.com/amazingrace.htm
    And the Emmy goes to.....THE AMAZING RACE!!! (For real!)

Hopefully you didn't have any money riding on it. Because you would have lost it.

Unofficial Canadian Amazing Race: It Exisits

+ Reply to Thread