+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Interesting Article on the TARcon Party

Very Interesting Article on the TARcon Party

Hi guys,

I was browsing for some articles on the TARcon party and came about this article from realitynewsonline site. very interesting.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...563.art&page=1

FORT Newbie
    thanks for posting so I'm guessing D&J didn't go... or they're just invisible as usual

Quote Originally Posted by shaneliberman
    thanks for posting so I'm guessing D&J didn't go... or they're just invisible as usual
    On the contrary, David and Jeff were there at TARcon--they brought along their girlfriends, who are both very attractive blondes. Their girlfriends also accompanied them to The Early Show taping, and you can probably spot them seated or standing behind the other racers. David's parents were also at TARcon, along with a male buddy of Jeff.

In general, most of the racers were present during the CBS finale night party and the TARcon that followed afterwards in New York--the only ones who were not there were Tian & Jaree, Steve & Josh, and Russell.

There are many first-hand accounts of the TARCON party at TWoP. Very interesting and insightful. According to them, David and Jeff weren't invisible at all.

I know that Steve and Josh were at TARCON West. I wonder where Tian and Jaree were.

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I wonder where Tian and Jaree were.
    I wondered the same too. I was surprised that they didn't join TARcon Party.

Haha, seems like that writer is obssessed with Kelly and Jon~ If I were him, I'll probably just grab Chip, Reichen and the goats forever! Eh, what is TWoP? This is the only forum I go to? Anywhere else with nice articles?
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by akari
    Haha, seems like that writer is obssessed with Kelly and Jon~ If I were him, I'll probably just grab Chip, Reichen and the goats forever! Eh, what is TWoP? This is the only forum I go to? Anywhere else with nice articles?
    TWoP is short for Television Without Pity. If you ever read any of Phil's articles over at RNO, you'd know he was a big Jon and Kelly fan from the beginning, and had them picked to win (well, at least he was close.)

cool thnx :)

Quote Originally Posted by porky pig
    Hi guys,

I was browsing for some articles on the TARcon party and came about this article from realitynewsonline site. very interesting.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...563.art&page=1
    thnx heaps
    steff

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    There are many first-hand accounts of the TARCON party at TWoP. Very interesting and insightful. According to them, David and Jeff weren't invisible at all.
    And according to many who met them, David and Jeff have wonderful, interesting personalities, contrary to certain quarters which shall remain nameless.

Millie

I wasn't there but I am still surprised by the way the author of this article described his encounter with Millie. If her behavior was trully like that, then it would be consistent with her reactions to the Malaysian blessing ceremony and how Tian reacted on the Early Show. Nevertheless, I am still surprised a grown-up would behave this way.
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast