+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Interesting Article on the TARcon Party

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    I wasn't there but I am still surprised by the way the author of this article described his encounter with Millie. If her behavior was trully like that, then it would be consistent with her reactions to the Malaysian blessing ceremony and how Tian reacted on the Early Show. Nevertheless, I am still surprised a grown-up would behave this way.
    The writer, Phil Kural, seemed very restrained in his description of his Millie encounter. Apparently, Amanda told him not to take it too personally, that such a thing has happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by porky pig
    Hi guys,

I was browsing for some articles on the TARcon party and came about this article from realitynewsonline site. very interesting.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...563.art&page=1
    Oooooh... interesting... thanks for sharing it with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin
    The writer, Phil Kural, seemed very restrained in his description of his Millie encounter. Apparently, Amanda told him not to take it too personally, that such a thing has happened before.
    I didn't really expect Milie to react in such a way...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    I wasn't there but I am still surprised by the way the author of this article described his encounter with Millie. If her behavior was trully like that, then it would be consistent with her reactions to the Malaysian blessing ceremony and how Tian reacted on the Early Show. Nevertheless, I am still surprised a grown-up would behave this way.
    I was also surprised by this write-up; according to some accounts of people who attended the TARcon, Millie was rather charming, even signing autographs with "Millie Mole" and drawing a smiley face with a mole on it, while Chuck looked uncomfortable. Others have also said that Jeff didn't mingle much and just stayed at the back corner with his girlfriend while others said they got to rub his chin without the soulpatch and he was nice about it. I guess YMMV when reading these personal accounts.

And for those who don't know it, TWoP is the one who organized the TARcon--it's a fan-sponsored event that's different from the CBS finale party held at another venue.

Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    I was also surprised by this write-up; according to some accounts of people who attended the TARcon, Millie was rather charming, even signing autographs with "Millie Mole" and drawing a smiley face with a mole on it, while Chuck looked uncomfortable. Others have also said that Jeff didn't mingle much and just stayed at the back corner with his girlfriend while others said they got to rub his chin without the soulpatch and he was nice about it. I guess YMMV when reading these personal accounts.
    What does YMMV mean?

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    What does YMMV mean?
    YMMV stands for "Your Mileage May Vary", which loosely translates to "it may work differently in your situation" or something like "this is just my opinion/taste, your opinion/taste may be different."

The picture of kelly and jon are quite interesting.........I hope they have a picture of jvandj

Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    YMMV stands for "Your Mileage May Vary", which loosely translates to "it may work differently in your situation" or something like "this is just my opinion/taste, your opinion/taste may be different."
    Ah, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12