+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any of you feelin' blue because The Amazing Race is over??

FORT Regular

Any of you feelin' blue because The Amazing Race is over??

Any of you feelin' blue because The Amazing Race is over??

Well, I am. This evening while I was logging in, I was shocked to see The Amazing Race forum on the bottom page, It was always on the top. I totally have nothing against the FORT okay. It just made me realize that TAR is really over. I am truly sadened by the idea that we might not be able to share our thoughts and insights about the race as often as we all used to, simply because it is all over now.

I really hope that there will be a 5th installment of this fine reality adventure show so we can all bond and share our thoughts again.

To all of you, my fellow TAR die hard fans, please do not get tired of visiting our beloved TAR forum, let us keep the communication line open!

I will surely miss all the good times that we all shared here and the times where the posts just keep on coming and coming, it's the coolest.

Lastly, Thank you to John for FORT, this is truly a fantastic site, all the fans simply get along and have fun, all posters are descent and careful and it's so clean here, hehe, no annoying ultra foul language used, that's the good thing about PG13 sites.

Long Live The Amazing Race!!! Horay!!!
    To all my fellow TAR die hard fans - I will miss you guys, lets keep in touch okay!

RooTing for JON and KRIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course, we encourage all of our TAR fans to keep up with the FORT and our other current shows. Survivor's coming up, along with several other fun shows. We will be providing interviews for Survivor: Pearl Islands this season!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Survivor ? I'll give it a miss man... I rather watch re-runs of TARs...

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I definitely am feeling the blues now that The Amazing Race has ended for the season. I mean, you don't even know when's the next one coming up. And you will miss EVERYTHING. All the racers. Phil Keoghan. All the excitement. All the nice places around the world... Man... Talking about it makes me depressed like s**t...

The FORT will be giving Survivor 7 interviews? Cool. But I'm not too sure I'll be watching this season. I hope TAR comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    definitely am feeling the blues now that The Amazing Race has ended for the season. I mean, you don't even know when's the next one coming up. And you will miss EVERYTHING. All the racers. Phil Keoghan. All the excitement. All the nice places around the world... Man... Talking about it makes me depressed like s**t...
    I agree....

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    The FORT will be giving Survivor 7 interviews? Cool. But I'm not too sure I'll be watching this season. I hope TAR comes back.
    I usually watch the first few episodes just to give it a chance; by that time, you can usually tell if it's going to be a good season or not. But I'll look forward to the interviews.
    I hope CBS will at least tell us whether or not the show is coming back and not leave us hanging. Chances are, we'll have to wait until next summer, but I'd rather wait a year than not have it come back at all.
    Well, fortuantly for me, I've taped every season of the show, so while it's not the same as watching a new season, it still helps me deal with the withdrawl.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Who isnt sad that AR4 is over ??? I am so depressed, thats why i hate getting so close to these reality tv shows hehe, i just get so sad when it ends
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I'm not so much blue that TAR is over - although I miss the clowns & wish I had the season on tape just to rewatch 'em.

I am a little bit blue because there aren't any "quality" reality shows to watch now. TAR was the only show I watched. It was kinda my weekly "treat" to myself. Now my treat's gone.

I'll give Survivor a try I guess, but it doesn't have that "feel good" feeling to it that TAR had.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Yea, I'll miss it, too. There's nothing as good as it, until Survivor time. I hope we'll see it in the future, although it's supposedly going to be only once a year. I wish it would be on more than that. *cry*

FORT Regular
    I'm already feeling the blues. Yet, I'm going to watch the old seasons of TAR on my comp just to keep the spirit alive. And, I'm looking forward to seeing TAR win the Emmy.

I don't even know if I'm going to watch Survivor. Maybe I will, but that is nothing compared with TAR. No other show would top TAR for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast