+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which TARs team do you like the most- ever?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by 59sunshine
    well, I am a HUGE fan of the NFL wives, Monica & Sheree were my favorites, followed by Reichen & Chip...... I have to say everyone talks about Monica & Sheree always mentioning they were married to professional athletes, but what about Kelly of Kelly & Jon, she always was talking about being engaged, her future husband, etc
    then Jon & Al was always talking about we are clowns and pulling out the red nose's, and even Reichen & Chip were always talking about we're gay!!!!!! WHAT' THE DIFFERENCE???????
    Here's something interesting that I read over at the TWoP forums. Monica and Sheree attended TARcon, and of course were asked why they always made references to who they were married to. As it turns out, they were give the label NFL Wives/Mom's from the producers. Really no big deal there, it's nice to see people with labels other than friends. Second, the producers asked them to wear the Atlanta Falcons jersey's. They actually forgot them and their husband's had to mail them to LA. Lastly, every time they did an interview, they were told to talk about how easy they had it at home, how pampered their life was, and the fact that they were married to athletes. So techincally, this really isn't their fault about being portrayed that way, it was mostly the producers. I always liked these 2, but after hearing this, I like them a lot more.

I'm really THAT Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    Now I have a question that doesn't seem to fit anyplace else in the TAR threads, since it's over. I'm wondering if it was only me, but has anyone else seen a priceline.com (I THINK!) commercial with someone in it (saying what a great deal she got, etc.) who bears a stunning resemblance to Kelly (of Jon and)?

Good eye, Shayna's mom - that's her!

Dave

flo and zach and kelly and jon!

Quote Originally Posted by lol_its_fun
    Out of all the teams from TAR 1, 2, 3, and 4, I love team Chacha the most becuase they are fun to watch. They are always happy, and they definitely enjoyed the race.
    flo and zach are my fave team of course!

along with kelly and jon!

and blake and piage wre also quite kewl! :0
    toodles!
    steff

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaynas_mom
    Now I have a question that doesn't seem to fit anyplace else in the TAR threads, since it's over. I'm wondering if it was only me, but has anyone else seen a priceline.com (I THINK!) commercial with someone in it (saying what a great deal she got, etc.) who bears a stunning resemblance to Kelly (of Jon and)? My daughter & I saw the commercial, and although she only watched a few TAR episodes, she noticed the resemblance as well and did a double-take. The woman was nicely made up and had a nice hairstyle, but it looked exactly like her and sounded exactly like her.

Anyway...clowns were my favorite. And I don't even LIKE clowns.
    That woman didn't just resemble Kelly, she was Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    That woman didn't just resemble Kelly, she was Kelly.
    Hmmm... that's interesting...

HCE
    tar 2:

oswald and danny

blake and paige

tar 3:

derek and drew

john vito and jill

tar 4:

kelly and jon

reichen and chip

tian and jaree

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbird001
    TAR 1: Kevin & Drew, Nancy & Emily
    TAR 4: Jon & Al, Tian & Jaree, Millie & Chuck
    After thinking long and hard, I think I'm going to have to expand my list here a bit........

I like EVERYONE in TAR4 now, and I will admire them in different ways, depending on what qualities stood out for them (be it humor, quick thinking, physical strength, positive attitude, etc..). Some additional people that immediately come to my mind are Steve & Dave, Monica & Sharee, Reichen & Chip, and Kelly & Jon, to name a few. I'd rather treat them all as equals and my friends rather than ranking my preferences.

Part of this has to do with my reactions to TAR1. I only liked a few teams in that season. And to me, TAR1 seemed a lot more depressing overall with much fighting and backstabbing among people. There have been some in TAR4, but they're trivial in magnitude when compared with those in TAR1.
    Last edited by speedbird001; 09-05-2003 at 03:58 AM.

Tian and Jaree
    Oswald and Danny
    Kelly and Jon
    Michael and Kathy

i'm still deciding which 1 out of those 4 teams are my most fav team...anyone can help me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234