+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: VOTE! - Amazing Race is WAY BETTER than "Survivor"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    not true. As Kelly and Jon stated in their interview, they knew that they needed to get a seat as close to the front as possible. But the miss flight from Japan really caused them "time". When they arrived to the airport, Reichen and Chip already reserved their seat first. So it is not that Reichen and Chip are super smart because they are the only one to think that they know to get a seat in front. And Kelly and Jon were asking the passengers for the direction to the destination as well. Somehow Reichen and Chip were "lucky" to find someone with a cellphone that was willing to call up his relative in Phoniex to find the exact location on the Internet.
    Did I say Kelly & Jon didn't demonstrate similar smarts? No, I did not.

Schweitz09

The difference between the 2 shows

I think that Suvivor is a waste of good tv space. It is the same thing all the time, a bunch of overgrown a@#@ eating bugs. At least the Amazing Race gives you sopething to look foward too. You get to see all different kinds of people traveling throught different places and their reactions to the "road blocks" or "detour".
    Last edited by Wolf; 08-28-2003 at 01:35 AM.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I think it's that what they are doing each week seems so the same as the previous week (Survivor) that really bore me... I will go "Isn't that shown last week?"

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    I think it's that what they are doing each week seems so the same as the previous week (Survivor) that really bore me... I will go "Isn't that shown last week?"
    I know... it's like once you've seen one episode of Survivor, you've seen them all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345