+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview with Reichen and Chip, the Winners

John, your interviews keep getting better and better. Awesome job!

Brothers and sisters say things to each other that others wouldn't say, and some people can see that as being insensitive. But we were flirting with each other the whole time, all four of us. We were having a ball with it, because in a sense, we knew how to push each other's buttons, and we could all laugh at it.
    That's pretty much how I saw it too. All of them were having fun at the expense of each other. Looks liked it worked. R&C and K&J were neck and neck all the way.

R&C are such caring individuals. It's great to hear that they are planning on adopting an orangutan. I sponsor (adopted) a wolf, and it's such a wonderful feeling knowing that you are helping to save something precious.

Again, the casting crew did a super job in zeroing on Chip. They both brought a lot to this show.

Congratulations Chip and Reichen, and I hope you resolve your problems.

Foggy Doggy
    Great interview John....thanks for it bro.

And when the other person isn't happy, it's either time to bail out or try to fix the problem, and that's what we're trying to do right now, we're trying to work it out. And that's the most honest answer I can give you.
    I really love the above quote from Reichen. It shows how much they truly care for each other - to want the other person’s happiness above their own. Too many times we stay together for the wrong reasons. From my own experience, I’ve heard “but I love you,” way too many times when I wasn’t happy. Yeah, that's all good and well, but it really doesn’t solve anything. "I believe that the very purpose of our life is to seek happiness,” from the Dalai Lama. Soooo true. Wish the boys the BEST.

Really enjoyed the interview, John. Thank you.

FORT Newbie
    Great interview! It was great to get a "behind the scenes" view of the foot incident and the error incident.

I am saddened that they are experiencing "difficulties", but at least they are willing to try to work things out. A lot of gay couples split up at the first sign that the "sparks" subside.

Someone told me once, that you marry the same person every day - every morning when you wake up. And some days it's easier to marry him than others. After 14 years together with the same guy, I believe that is the truth...

Although we all want a fairytale marriage, we have to work at it. It sounds like they have the communication skills to keep it growing...

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Fantastic interview, John!!

I'm sad that their relationship is going downhill but glad they are working on it. I believe it will actually make the relationship much stronger after going through all kinds of obstacles.

Hopefully things will work out well in the end for them.

FORT Newbie
    Great interview, John and congratulations to Reichen and Chip.

Now, as much as I like them, was rooting for them, and want them to be together, I'm kinda upset that I got offended by some members because I posted something defending a person who spread rumors about them. I could have cared less if that person was real or not, but maybe someone owes an apology here.

FORT Newbie
    I only wish that you could've asked them about a website.... Ah well.

They do not have plans for a website. But I'm sure if they do, one of their family members will share it with us.

That was an awesome interview John. I hope they continue to work on their relationship.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    They do not have plans for a website. But I'm sure if they do, one of their family members will share it with us.

That's good!
    Thanks.
    Reichen and Chip: True American Heros!!!!

I still think that Kathy shoulda won S4!

+ Reply to Thread