+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TAR Winners on The Early Show

FORT Regular
    It was cool to see the racers on the early show. I thought everyone looked good only the whole segment was so darn short.... and what happened to the individual team interviews? It would have been better if it was a bit longer and David and Jeff got more air time... but I'm not surprised. CBS has always done a pretty crappy job of promoting the amazing race. If they put the time, money and effort in promoting TAR like they do Survivor I'm pretty sure there would be no question whether or not there would be a TAR5. But seeing how little the show gets promoted... I think it's pretty awesome that it has the fan-base that it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    Thanks for the link, overthetop!

Yeah everyone looked great, even Kelly! Chip looked older though with his hair like that... and Jeff looked like a completely different person!
    I thought Chip's haircut made him look younger and even more stunning than he was before. (To which I thought was impossible.)

FORT Regular
    To echo everyone else's comments on Jeff: boy looks good all cleaned up and shaved. And both Reichen and Chip looked great - all buff and tan and relaxed. Although I sadly have to give a thumbs down to Chip's new haircut. Kelly also looked much better all gussed up. Loved the cute lil peck on the cheek that Reichen gave to Chip at the end. Probably the only thing I would change would be to make the interviews longer and have more of the other philiminated teams speak as well.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddick_Rulez
    OH geez...I can't believe I missed this all! RRRR...I read the recap and it seems like it was pretty good, although I do agree, it was just a tad short, haha...I wonder if there is a site with pictures of all the racers on the show?
    they have a video of the entire interview on their site

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234