+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe this season is over!

FORT Regular

I can't believe this season is over!

I can't believe this season is over. It was a great season and I think one of the best to watch. I'm glad the team who won won... They all deserved the prize. What the heck am I going to do Thursday nights at 8pm now. I guess we have the Early Show interviews to look forward to and hopefully a season 5 sometime early next year. Let's all just cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Good luck at the awards and to all those who were involved in making a great show. Thanks a whole bunch!

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson
    I can't believe this season is over. It was a great season and I think one of the best to watch. I'm glad the team who won won... They all deserved the prize. What the heck am I going to do Thursday nights at 8pm now. I guess we have the Early Show interviews to look forward to and hopefully a season 5 sometime early next year. Let's all just cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Good luck at the awards and to all those who were involved in making a great show. Thanks a whole bunch!
    ME 3! More More More!!!

I agree, this season FLEW by...
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

yeap.. agree... it was awesome.. Finally the "Good" team won... They never cheated or tried to be jerks to anyone.. I am soooo happy they won..

I am so glad the biatch Kelly didn't win.. My God.. I would have boycotted the show then...

hmm.. ok maybe not

i totally agree! i was praying for reichen and chip to win! im so glad they did because last season, dereka and drew didn't and im their biggest fan! i would be so disappointed if they wouldn't have amazing race 5!

i love you reichen and chip! i hope your website would be available soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson

cool well for me the race isnt over since i'm down under but yeh the bad thing is i already know who wins but the good thing is i get to wacth the race1 lol oh well at least my team won last year i realyl wanted kelly and jon to win this year
    luv steff

FORT Regular
    me too, i can't believe this one is over, it was a fantastic season.
    im just very worried about its future, im still keeping my fingers crossed for a season 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and so on, plus an all star. hehe

im a bit positive about it though despite of all the negative news, gotta think positive here right?

it went by so fast and i miss it already, my friday morning won't be the same (waaaahhhhh ) good for you guys you have those post interviews that you can watch.

Long Live The Amazing Race!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeez_princess
    i totally agree! i was praying for reichen and chip to win! im so glad they did because last season, derek and drew didn't and im their biggest fan! i would be so disappointed if they wouldn't have amazing race 5!

i love you reichen and chip! i hope your website would be available soon!

Yes! I was rooting for the wonder twins to win last season but too bad. That Flo just had to be in Zach's team... I really like Zach but Flo... *shudders* Desperately hoping this won't repeat this season and thankfully Luck decided to shine upon us all~ They truly deserve it~
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    This season definitely flew by fast... And we might have to wait for quite a long time (maybe but I don't hope so) before the next season starts... A year? 2 years ? Man... The thought just makes me go giddy... Can they produce it more ?

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    It was a great season, and congratulations to both Chip and Reichen for winning the whole thing. You couldn't ask for a better team to walk away with the million dollars!

And, hey...just think...Survivor 7 premieres in just 4 weeks from now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast