+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Part of what made the last show a great race was how close they were towards the end. The last 3 did give it their all.

Now, CONGRATULATIONS REICHEN AND CHIP!

Now we know that the good guys can finish first! They were focused and took the best course of action with the flights. It was all so exciting. They said wonderful things about each other and I'm sure their fan base must have tripled already!

The "team interviews" were very touching and they maintained their support of each other through the good (winning) and the bad (spinning car). HOORAY FOR THEM!

Now, let's party! Champagne anyone?

I don't even wanna know about the whole chicken thing Eldee but I'll be right over for the celebration party, woo hoo Saugus, MA (representing the mighty East Coast) just won the craziest game little league game ever in the World Series 14-13 so everyone I cheered for won tonight- I wonder if I can bottle this for November 2004

I have to say minus the initial driving mayhem K&J had mucho class this night and I wish them a long and happy marriage.

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

everybody has the right to speak their mind, so don't shoot me if I speak mine- ray davies

FORT Newbie
    As I'll be missing the finale of AR tonight due to my flight to Germany, I can't help but come here to read all the spoilers. Even while reading the spoilers, I could feel the intense excitement!

Oh my, my favourite team Reichen and Chip won, yeah!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy about, at least the thought of them winning will make me happier during my long tedious flight tonight.

Congrats Reichen and Chip!!!!!!

firegirl

Well, this episode, I could stand Team JoKe better than in past episodes. That's saying quite a bit.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I actually thought Chip summed it up nicely at the end when he said something like...we're just 2 average guys (who happen to be hot...okay, I added that), who are Americans and happen to be gay. I guess I had the opposite impression that some people had...because I thought he was trying to say that he didn't consider that to be a focus.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Remus Lupin said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's great that you're so enlightened about the "gay thing". Unfortunately, there are still many who are not, which is why Reichen & Chip made a big deal about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still don't get it, them winning the race does nothing to enlighten anyone about the gay life style. It is simply a life style choice. Really, I mean how is that so important?? It would have been just as stupid if Millie and Chuck had won and went on to give some credit to their being virgins. Or the NFL wives about being black and both females.

Reichen and Chip ran a great race and they won. Why can't it just be that? Chip was a bad example not a good role model on how to be rude. Especially with his ego and driving. Chip is lucky to have someone like Reichen who is calm and collected and patient. Like Zach and Flo last year, Flo was lucky to have Zach. Chip is nothing compared to FLo but he was rude a lot. I just don't get why it had to be about being gay. Why couldn't it just be about them being a couple who won?? Same as if anyother couple?
    Because they happen to be gay and people don't get it. Some people
    think being gay is still a choice. They (RC) are also humans just like you
    and me who makes errors and occasionally do some nasty bad
    things unintentionally... This isn't only a show about a race but it is
    also a show about the diversity and dynamics of human
    RELATIONSHIPS which one (only one) in this race happens to be gay.
    So you really cannot avoid the word gay... God Bless You!
    Let's all congratulate ALL the 12 Teams!!! They were all truly
    AMAZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1083
    I don't even wanna know about the whole chicken thing Eldee but I'll be right over for the celebration party, woo hoo Saugus, MA (representing the mighty East Coast) just won the craziest game little league game ever in the World Series 14-13 so everyone I cheered for won tonight- I wonder if I can bottle this for November 2004 .....
    Congrats to the little leaguers of Saugus, MA!

Did you tape the show?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Can we please not attack each other and discuss the show?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Its so funny that R/C may have had to overcome some hurdles because of their lifesyle choice. But, I wonder how many hurdles the NFL wifes have had to overcome in their lives just because they are black and women. But, you never heard them talking about that, only about being NFL wives.
    I could see R/C making a big deal if they were the first gay men EVER to do something signifigant. Geeze Richard Hatch won the first Reality TV show single handed. There have been lots of other gay people on different shows. What is the big deal about them being gay? It is no bigger than any other couple on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by CJT
    Let's all congratulate ALL the 12 Teams!!! They were all truly
    AMAZING!!!
    YEAH!!!

+ Reply to Thread