+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    me too, now i have to feel this AR withdrawal again, its such an awful feeling, ahhhhhhh

FORT Newbie
    I am talking to rcmum right now. She says hi to everyone and she is so happy . They are waiting for jon ( of the clowns) to bring red noses for everyone at the party!! I spoke to david and also to Millie. Millie still feels like she dissapointed everyone by messing up! Don't understand that, everyone ran a good race. She said hi to my daughters at length. rcmum offered for me to talk to Kelly, but I said maybe later. She is going to call me back at the next party... Oh yea, I talked to Reichen and Chip of course. They are on cloud nine TOGETHER of course. Like I said all along. I am so proud of them

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    This is the worst ending ever. Flo winning is a billion times more "right" than these no good jerks. Creeps. Whiners. I blame that dumb airline guy. I'm so upset.
    uh, kelly and jon didn't win....

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow, I can't believe how disappointed I was that David and Jeff weren't even in this episode practically! I don't like to see any team left out of the final leg.... I would have loved to have seen them competitive.

Am glad that Reichen and Chip won. Congrats to all 3 teams for making it so far.

I'm still trying to figure out what was SO surprising -- the teaser that Phil gave pre-TAR. I was only surprised that Kelly and Jon were in the final 3.

And when I saw the clowns at the finish line I realized how sad I was that they were not the winners of the race.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Regular
    david and jeff, such nice guys

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Okay, I will cry now. I feel so bad for Jeff and David. There's always post-game interviews and TES, I suppose. So it's not the end of them yet.
    I felt bad for David & Jeff as well. They're a couple of nice fellas. Too bad they couldn't have at least been close enough to cross the finish line and do the thing with the other teams.

I had a clue David and Jeff wouldn't win when one of the first things they commented on was how they had made less mistakes than the other two teams. Kiss of death.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Dag. The second they said that I knew we were in for a killer error.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Tian and Jaree were without a doubt, the main attraction of today's episode!
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

FORT Newbie
    who's gonna start the new thread
    'congradulations chip and reichen' ?
    i'll try if no one else is up at that time. Or at least be one of the first to reply on it.
    let's see, 12midnite NY time, less than two hours to go? don't like waiting that long.
    Then we gotta wait till morning and then some for the interviews. Will they likely appear on letterman and the other late show?

Was it CBS last attempt at suspense for us when they showed at the beginning, interviews j/d first. j/k 2nd and C/R last? A reverse order of events.

+ Reply to Thread