+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which TAR has the Best Assembled 11/12 Teams Ever?

Definitely TAR1. I agree with everyone's post about it...almost every team was memorable. Besides, I had some definite favorites from that season (can anyone say Kevin and Drew??). My problem this season is that I never really picked a definite favorite...they're all colorful in their own way, but I wasn't trully rooting for any one team this entire season.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by slw52403
    Definitely TAR1. I agree with everyone's post about it...almost every team was memorable. Besides, I had some definite favorites from that season (can anyone say Kevin and Drew??). My problem this season is that I never really picked a definite favorite...they're all colorful in their own way, but I wasn't trully rooting for any one team this entire season.
    AR1, for the reason that it was the first. I've enjoyed every season and they've all had there share of memorable characters, but can anybody top Kevin and Drew bungee jumping in Africa, or trying to kayak in Thailand? Or the fact the poor Lenny got dumped by a girl on national t.v. that he loved (he said in the intro that he wanted the money to buy a ring he thought she deserved so he coud marry her?) Probably my favorite moment of the whole season was when the Guidos were stuck in AK (and still thought they could catch up) while the other 2 teams crossed the finish line in NY.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I think this season has the best assembled 12 teams ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12