+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: An open offer to all TAR teams

An open offer to all TAR teams

I just wanted to offer any TAR teams (past and present) who need webspace a place here on our server.

We have plenty of bandwidth and disk space available, virus-and-spam-filtered e-mail capability, and I'd be willing to provide the space free of charge.

I can't offer web DESIGN capability, though, just the space to hold your site.

If you're interested, please e-mail me at admin@fansofrealitytv.com and we'll work something out.

That's such a wonderfully generous offer John! I truly hope some of the racers take you up on this opportunity. This will only cement the FORT's reputation as the best place for reality TV fans!

John, you'd even let Kelly & Jon have space?

Just kidding, of course. Of course, you'd be fair to them all, whether you liked them as racers or not, right? You'd just disable the virus checking on their e-mails, right? Kidding again.

That is a very fine offer. Are you sure your servers can handle the additional traffic generated by the fans of some teams?

Yep, I'm sure. We're more than able to handle the additional requirements. And of course, I'd let Jon & Kelly have space - the offer is open to any TAR teams, regardless of whether I like them or not.

Oh wow! This would be fantastic. I hope the racers will take you up on your kind and generous offer also. That will be so great, to actually comunicate directly with these people who we spent the last 3 months coming to identify with on our television screens. Yahoo!

I think once they see how well organized, maintained, and friendly the site is, they will come and stay.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Please do that as I wanna see TAR contestants here. Thanks John!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    That's a really great idea...and it'll promote the site in a way.

And, hey...if you can get all 24 TAR4 racers posting here, that'd be awesome!

Just for clarification, the teams won't actually be HERE. They'll just have space on my server. To y'all, it'll look like any other team website, but my offer is just to host the space on the server at no charge (hopefully in return for a shameless plug).

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Just for clarification, the teams won't actually be HERE. They'll just have space on my server. To y'all, it'll look like any other team website, but my offer is just to host the space on the server at no charge (hopefully in return for a shameless plug).
    I still like the idea of the TAR teams being connected to the FORT in some way. Very nice of you to offer, John. Hopefully the word will spread and we will have more of the contestants visiting the boards and sharing their experiences. It has been so great hearing from the ATCs and Weezer & Geezer.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast