+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the luckiest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bianco
    Kelly and Jon -
    lucky for them in ep 8 it was a NEL
    lucky for them in ep 9 to outrun Millie and Chuck to escape elimination
    lucky for them in ep 10 to beat RC and get 1st place
    lucky for them in ep 11 to make it to the final 3!!

BFGs -
    Very lucky for them to escape two elimination in a row!!
    Kelly and Jon beating Millie and Chuck is their skill... they had good navigating skills to get them asap to the destination but Millie had bad navigating skills

The Chipsters
    -went the wrong way in leg 10 and got FF
    -saved from elimination in jeg 11 even with penalty
    -managed to beat out Tian/Jaree to the Pit Stop in next to last place in leg 7

Team JoKe
    -survived in leg 8 with NEL
    -beat out the Chipsters to get first place in leg 10

Team Who
    -survived in leg 10 with NEL

So basically, they've all had their fair share of close calls from being eliminated, and for that they are all "lucky."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Chip and Reichen: Beat out Tian/Jaree in India after getting to the detour last. Lucky that there plan with the travel agent in India didn't backfire, as they were able to catch up to all the other teams, even though they were on a later flight. And that they didn't become another Heather/Eve or Momily with their time penalty.

The Goats: Where do I start? That the clowns were nice enough to point the clue out to them- twice- while in Malaysia. And the NEL in Korea.

Kelly/Jon: As everyone has already said, the NEL in Malaysia, and the fact that Millie and Chuck got lost and were able to catch up to them. It was also lucky that the PS for that leg happened to be the same place where the FF was; since they went for it, they knew where to go.

I don't really think beating Tian and Jaree or surviving a penalty is considered as luck... all of these elements include how the racer performed through the leg

Hug me!
    I tell you which team is the most unlucky one. Jon and Al! They made one little mistake, it costs them the game. That's so UNFAIR. The final 3 teams, they all shouldn't even made it this far!

And also, Kelly and Jon wouldn't need to be saved by the NEL if Reichen and Chip didn't "accidently" drive to the fast forward challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I can't quite understand why you said all three teams have nearly escaped elimination. I'm not a fan of theirs, but you do have to give R&C some credit for never finishing last in a NEL (which both the goats and JoKe have done).

JoKe and the Goats have both ended up last in a NEL (Kelly and Jon twice) and R/C despite ALMOST coming it last, have saved themselves from elimination. They almost got eliminated from the penalty but they still were ahead of both JoKe and The Clowns when they finished (maybe due to the driving part) but still, they have finished in the top half of the group most of the time. Both them and the Goats average place 3, and the goats have gotten first 3 times...RC only once!
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I tell you which team is the most unlucky one. Jon and Al! They made one little mistake, it costs them the game. That's so UNFAIR. The final 3 teams, they all shouldn't even made it this far!
    I'll agree with you on that. I can't remember Jon and Al ever making a mistake (or maybe they were little mistakes that I never noticed.) And, of all the teams, they always seemed to be on the ball with calling different airlines and trying to get the best flight, while others took what they had and never tried for something better. It's sad they had to go out like they did, but it's a game, and I think all the teams left deserve to be there. Obviously, they did something right to make it this far.

FORT Regular
    And also, Kelly and Jon wouldn't need to be saved by the NEL if Reichen and Chip didn't "accidently" drive to the fast forward challenge.
    Um, the NEL wasn't the episode where Reichen/ Chip accidently drove to the FF.

As for who are the luckiest ... I would have to go with JoKe, because they were saved by NELs twice. I'm okay with being rescued by NELs once (since everybody has a bad day), but twice just smacks of ineptitude.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205

I agree with you on Jon and Al's being the most unlucky.

But for Kelly and Jon, I guess you messed up the two episodes when they were in Malaysia totally. NEL was the first in Malaysia, that episode NO ONE use the Fast Forward.
    The next episode is the one when Reichen and Chip drove accidentally to the FF. There's when Kelly and Jon VS Millie and Chuck competition appeared

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rc4life

JoKe and the Goats have both ended up last in a NEL (Kelly and Jon twice) and R/C despite ALMOST coming it last, have saved themselves from elimination. They almost got eliminated from the penalty but they still were ahead of both JoKe and The Clowns when they finished (maybe due to the driving part) but still, they have finished in the top half of the group most of the time. Both them and the Goats average place 3, and the goats have gotten first 3 times...RC only once!
    Maybe the average positioning of the group includes the whole show...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast