Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TAR FORT fans (For Singapore only...)

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    This is a message for TAR FORT fans of Singapore. (We don't mind if you wanna fly down from any other parts of the world just to hang out with ours... But all expenses paid by yourself )

Do you wanna meet up to hang out just before the TAR grand finale starts this Friday? Please reply me here or PM me ASAP. I'm most free this Thursday and Friday my school ends at 4pm sharp or I can skip it just to meet you all )
    Interesting... But I will prefer it if all the fans gather together and watch the finale together~ That'll be super cool! Otherwise we'll have to talk about past episodes. No new topics. But too bad thursday is out for me. Anybody else interested?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    i thought about watching the season finale together as well. But everyone squeeze into a tiny living room of ours ? What's more, it's kinda weird if some girls I just met THROUGH THE FORUM come to my house... My mom will think it's weird..

i thought about watching the season finale together as well. But everyone squeeze into a tiny living room of ours ? What's more, it's kinda weird if some girls I just met THROUGH THE FORUM come to my house... My mom will think it's weird..
    True, maybe we can get a variety of people, guys and gals. And get them to bring their friends so not so weird and lonely. People online are actually not as evil as they seemed on news... There are actually a lot of fans of TAR in Singapore just that most of them don't go to forums like diehard fans. We can only gather those who are in the forums... Maybe somebody else's house.

Well, we can organise that... My friends DO watch TAR but they are not as fanatic as I am... And I doubt they will wanna watch TAR at someone's house.

I'm definitely a girl your mum hasn't met before... I'm quite free on late Friday afternoon though. I'll add you on my msn messenger okay? By the way, I'm quite young too, so I'll be in school earlier in the day.

Oh, you'll better give me your real name too, in case I turn up at your doorstep not knowing who to ask for, especially if your mum is there...

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Oh, you'll better give me your real name too, in case I turn up at your doorstep not knowing who to ask for, especially if your mum is there...
    So you are silverystar ? I was puzzling about that in MSN... haha.. If we are meeting, I will inform you latest by tomorrow... I will drop you an e-mail... But if you wanna watch The Amazing Race together on Friday at my house, it will be WEIRD... So I'm thinking that I will direct you to my friend's house instead... Let me go puzzle about that...

Dex
    Do you wanna meet up to hang out just before the TAR grand finale starts this Friday? Please reply me here or PM me ASAP. I'm most free this Thursday and Friday my school ends at 4pm sharp or I can skip it just to meet you all )
    Great suggestion but... nah

Hey hey... wouldn't it be weird if everyone met up and then discover *horror of horrors* that we actually KNOW each other?! That would be so funny... I could be your primary schoolmate or maybe even Luna's secondary school classmate... haha... just the thought of it makes me We could even be taking the same bus every morning! Oh man... the possibilities are endless...

But couldn't be such a COINCIDENCE ?

That's why probably we should meet up...

But never mind.

Please take these conversations to private messages. We don't need to be involved in this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12