+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who has the BEST goodbye-speech ?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar

Who has the BEST goodbye-speech ?

Which eliminated teams have the best goodbye-speech, whether is it funny or touching...

Here's my list:
    a_Jon and Al >>> Seeing these circus clowns being eliminated was a heartbreaker already. The speech about never giving up and setting up a good example to their kids, it just MELTS me already... :crybaby

b_Millie and Chuck >>> Seeing them work so hard and yet be eliminated makes me feel that it was such a pity and make me start to like them more. Their relationship then was kinda in the rocks... And Millie looks so sad that she was eliminated. And she seems to can't bear to leave behind the show... Ooh... How sad...

c_Tian and Jaree >>> I still like the phrase "Maybe arguing was better. Cause we stop arguing and now we lose. Dammit!" It's still stuck in my head and these two tough girls really have the Top 3 potential. Seeing them go got me depressed. No more Tian on TV anymore... :depressed

d_Monica and Sheree >>> These two have strong potential as well. They are the best of pals and seeing them cry ... well makes me cry with them. Just wanna make me go up to my TV and start hugging it too. (I will look like a crazy freak if I had done that)

e_Steve and Josh >>> Even though I wasn't such a fan of them, hearing them say that they gain a better relationship between the two of them makes me happy for the two of them.

I thought Mille and Chuck had quite a touching farewell speech.

On that note... Who will have the best speech of the three remaining? I'm pretty sure that Kelly and Jon won't make it to the end, and I can't wait for theirs! Jon has been quite humble in describing the relationship he shares with Kelly, and the producers have been showing her in terrible moods. I see her bowing out gracefully, giving her fiance props.

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Which eliminated teams have the best goodbye-speech, whether is it funny or touching...

Here's my list:
    a_Jon and Al >>> Seeing these circus clowns being eliminated was a heartbreaker already. The speech about never giving up and setting up a good example to their kids, it just MELTS me already... :crybaby

b_Millie and Chuck >>> Seeing them work so hard and yet be eliminated makes me feel that it was such a pity and make me start to like them more. Their relationship then was kinda in the rocks... And Millie looks so sad that she was eliminated. And she seems to can't bear to leave behind the show... Ooh... How sad...

c_Tian and Jaree >>> I still like the phrase "Maybe arguing was better. Cause we stop arguing and now we lose. Dammit!" It's still stuck in my head and these two tough girls really have the Top 3 potential. Seeing them go got me depressed. No more Tian on TV anymore... :depressed

d_Monica and Sheree >>> These two have strong potential as well. They are the best of pals and seeing them cry ... well makes me cry with them. Just wanna make me go up to my TV and start hugging it too. (I will look like a crazy freak if I had done that)

e_Steve and Josh >>> Even though I wasn't such a fan of them, hearing them say that they gain a better relationship between the two of them makes me happy for the two of them.

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    1. Jon & Al
    2. Tian & Jaree
    3. Mille & Chuck

Jon and Al by far had the best goodbye speech They proved how they were great role models by the way they presented themselves and handled the stress of the race.

Jon and Al
    Millie and Chuck

CJT
    Tian and Jaree (coz they were funny)
    Al and Jon (coz they were senti)

Amazing Race Lover miss_ambiguous's Avatar
    the clowns... they were sincere and it broke my heart to see them cry and so that one made me cry as well
    Cheering for Brian/Greg, Lynn/Alex

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar

Even being eliminated they are still so humble and show such good sportsmanship... They are deliberately making me more sad!!!

Millie and Chuck (very touching)
    Jon and Al (sincere and sentimental)
    Tian and Jaree (witty and creative)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast