+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Will there be a TAR5? Discussion

FORT Regular
    Okay, this post is to add to jpoliver's regarding the ratings for the finale. I just read in Entertainment Weekly that the finale finished 11th for the week of Aug. 18-24. I think that's an encouraging sign for the show to come back for another season. I'm being very optimistic here about the show's future as well as its potential Emmy win.

i think they may be an ar5

well so far most ppl have told me no theres no ar5 but then again some ppl are telling me theres like definately gonna be an ar5 but the ppl who make ar dont want us to know about it?? weird huh? but like ya i'm not sure how true taht all is
    steff

FORT Regular
    Maybe, this whole whether there will or will not be an AR5 is all just a publicity stunt to draw attention to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by way2gozachnflo
    well so far most ppl have told me no theres no ar5 but then again some ppl are telling me theres like definately gonna be an ar5 but the ppl who make ar dont want us to know about it?? weird huh? but like ya i'm not sure how true taht all is
    steff
    I wouldn't pay too much attention to what people are saying. If some official word is released it'll be all over these boards, with proof I'm sure. Until then, just keep your assorted body parts crossed.

Now if they do decide to have another season, I'm wondering if maybe it'll take so long to decide that they just go with previous applicants & not open it up to all us new fans? :mad:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213