Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The 13th Episode (Finale) 08/21

The 13th ep!

http://www.tvguide.com/showguide/Sho...gramid=3858977

This was said on tv......guide!

Premise: Twelve teams of two race around the world for a $1 million grand prize.

Upcoming Episodes:

August 21: It's Like Adam Building His First House!: The fourth edition of the 45,000-mile race around the world concludes as the final three teams dash to the finish line in the western U.S., after stops in Australia and Hawaii.

I think that the rumors are also true............that Kelly and Jon will win it all!

______________________________ ______
    GO KELLY ANd JON!!!

From CBS's TAR website:

THE AMAZING RACE SEASON FINALE!
    Thursday, August 21, 8PM ET/PT

* See who wins THE AMAZING RACE! It's a gripping race to the finish line as the final three Teams battle it out for the $1 million prize.

* Every move may make all the difference between triumph and disaster, including eavesdropping, help from strangers, terminal connections, and security. And that's only at the airports!

* When one Team's car spins out on a rainy road, another Team drives past, laughing at their misfortune.

* One person decides the most effective way to perform a challenge is buck naked.

Based on past luck and behavior: Reichen and Chip's car spins out, Kelly and Jon laugh. But it's in Hawaii, not the final destination, so it doesn't make a difference. Jon is butt naked. It's like Adam building the first house.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Leo
    Premium Member
    So getting naked wasn't mandatory? There's something we didn't need to see - anyone on this show naked!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I was rather shocked to see Jon naked and what it seems like building sandcastles (I'm most likely wrong about it). Yah, I do think Reichen and Chip's car spin off... weird_gal, what do you mean by "I think that the rumors are also true............that Kelly and Jon will win it all!" ???

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    I was rather shocked to see Jon naked and what it seems like building sandcastles (I'm most likely wrong about it).
    What exactly was Jon doing in the preview?

Leo
    Premium Member
    I wasn't really sure, I fainted from shock at seeing anyone naked.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Haha, Leo. That's what I did too.

I mean, it LOOKS like building a sandcastle, but kinda a weird detour/roadblock to do...

I guess NOT a lot of people notice cause -
    The girls will be looking at his... um... THERE.
    The guys will be like...
    Your grandmother will give you a lecture as she will IMMEDIATELY switch off the TV.

Prove me wrong, someone...

I mean...................that maybe the RUMORS are true that Kelly and Jon will win

FORT Newbie
    watching the video again to the finale.
    When the vehicle goes out of control, it's the same one they drove this week.
    So it happens while still in Australia, and if J/K lost a connecting flight, maybe it was them, hey i can wish. Though i hope the lost connection is later in the race.
    I think it could be R/C and that it's J/K that pass them laughing. IF it were a serious accident I would like to believe if it's one of the two male teams against each other, they would at least stop and see if things were ok.
    So it can't cause too much problems
    If the wipe out causes a delay, then maybe the connecting flight problem would just eventually put the two even, maybe??

Hug me!
    From the preview, it definately favors Kelly and Jon to win. As we know, they are in the last place at the end of 12th race and to show them also miss a fly connection... obviously show them that they have no chance of winning. Obviously that what they want us to think but we know better.

I bet Jon performs the task naked is to disturb Reichen and Chip.

Yeah.. Kelly and Jon. Kelly and Jon!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast