+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quit Quoting them Already! ~ Ep 12 recap

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Thank you, thank you, cali!!!!!!!!!! I missed it last night due to the blackout, and now I don't feel so clueless anymore! Of course, I did manage to piece some stuff up from other threads here.

Thanks anyway and great recap!!!!!!

By the way, the ice cream tasted fine when I took it out of the freezer not too long after the power came back. I have yet to try to milk.
    According to the CBS website, there will be an encore of this episode on the 16th of August, right after Big Brother 4, so you can watch it then...

Thanks for the comments guys

and...uh....
    Quote Originally Posted by wanbeck
    I think this title also direct quote from Kelly, referring to Jon doing a task/road block, naked on the beach.
    I hadnít thought of that!!! I bet you are right.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Good job... Cali!!! As usual.

Too much to quote!
    Brilliant job as always Cali... I missed the episode!

Great recap Gotta love that Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera!
    And the Emmy goes to.....THE AMAZING RACE!!! (For real!)

Great recap Cali!

Reading over your recap, I realized how well David ran through the course. He was really flooring it and had it under control.

I was also reminded of Kelly's attitude when Jon flipped over. Though I do think it's a voice over, and not her words during her incident, she said she was afraid she might lose her chance at the million, and she couldn't finish the race without him! How thoughtful. As someone said in the episode discussion, neither of them seemed to much care how the driver was doing either, but that might be due to editing. Doubtful though

OMG... I think I missed that Zaius...Wow.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    Brilliant recap as usual

Brillant and amazing as always, Cali!

woohoo!

Fabulous recap, Cali!

All your references to Kodak Easy Share Digital Camera cracked me up.

Do they really think they can sneak by when they can't keep their mouths shut?

Sorry, I had to go wash my mouth out with soap.

Kelly makes the comment that the wool smells like ass. This confirms my belief that she must be a bitch, because only a dog should know what ass smells like. Seriously... I'm 36 years old and have no freakin' clue what that smells like.

They head off for the Road Block where Kelly informs Jon that it is her turn. I figure the pattern out as 5 RB's Jon, 1 RB Kelly, 5 RB's Jon 1 RB Kelly. She decides to let him have this one too, and it really was a nice gesture as he looked as though he was going to pee himself with excitement at the thought of driving one of the buggies.

Choosing to turn left was not a great idea, and I bet they wish they had seen a cabbie to ask directions from.

Although this might seem like a good way to get somewhere during this time of high gas prices, I really wouldn't recommend it.

(Side note.... At my house we find it very interesting that of those two words it was the second half that was bleeped, much like I just did with the ----..... why the second half?)

Here's hoping everyone who watches has power, and there are no storms that need an hour of Doppler Radar coverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast