+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your favorite photos on the CBS TAR4 site?

Your favorite photos on the CBS TAR4 site?

What are among your favorite episode pics on the official CBS site? I'm not sure if we can post those pics here, so I'll just place the links instead.

One of my fave pics is the one found in the episode 1 summary, the pic with David, Jeff, Tian, & Jaree captioned "Are we lost?":

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/am.../photo11_l.jpg

Aside from the fact that they all look good, the photo is just so...colorful. And that caption should definitely be changed to "Gorgeous gals with goodlookin' guys"

I saw that when I was browsing the photos on the site. I saved it because it was a really good picture too.

I also liked the one titled "D'Oh!"

Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I saw that when I was browsing the photos on the site. I saved it because it was a really good picture too.

I also liked the one titled "D'Oh!"
    Lol yeah with Chip. Also one of the new ones, AIEE with Chip in it too. His face kind of reminds me of how it was in D'Oh! Heh
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

+ Reply to Thread