+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/14 Show Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)

wow 1st chip wants to hug a tree using the dune buggy- jon, well, kelly needs to slip him a prozac before the wedding

wow... next week someone gets in a car crash or something... and for whatever reasons, john is naked hammering something in hte ground lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Wow, some nudity in the next show, from what I saw on the preview for next week!

OMG how annoying, the intro for TAR comes on and then suddenly it goes: this is a CBS Special Report blah blah
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

Eh, ok episode. I just can't stand non-eliminations. Next week should be good though!
    Derek & Drew and Tian & Jaree = Best.Amazing.Race.Teams.Ever.

http://ddtjamazingrace.cjb.net

Fade to black
    I found this episode boring. Of course, I knew it was a NEL in advance which only lessened my enjoyment of it. I really don't like NEL's at all - I think they should do away with them.

At least I know for sure next week isn't one.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Regular
    Anyone catch anything more about the truck flipping over in the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by hazyshadeof
    I found this episode boring. Of course, I knew it was a NEL in advance which only lessened my enjoyment of it. I really don't like NEL's at all - I think they should do away with them.

At least I know for sure next week isn't one.
    Actually, next week is technically a NEL as well since no one will be eliminated except all teams will be off air all together.
    Phil

As to next week's preview, they are really hiding stuff and try to mix you up too. Notice they also used a clip from this episode as teams exited the Cairns airport? Can't read much into it at all. No clue whatsoever who is winning or who isn't. What we do know and for a while now is that they are heading to Hawaii and the nude thing happened there. It appears a person from each team has to go totally nude, yes no underwear, that's why the editing had to hide Jon's little brother with fog effect. I think they had to try to light up fire using woods or something like that. I wonder whether Chip or Reichen will do it, LOL - I know many will be praying it to be Reichen, ROFL!
    Phil

FORT Newbie
    Let it be Jon that crashes the truck, He's now a pro.
    I thought maybe it was a camera trick at first.
    I think J/K are history...please.
    they preview the lost the connecting flight, hope that along w/ tonights problems catch up to them.

Chip gave Reichen a peck on the cheek, then did the same to a tree.
    At least it took them till this point for R/C to start feeling the tension, well, last week too, getting short fused.
    Other teams were at each other's throats long ago.

+ Reply to Thread