+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/14 Show Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)

Quote Originally Posted by rc4life
    wheres the play-by-play? I don't know what's going on, I usually check out the first 20 mins or so so i dont start worrying when i actually watch the show, which starts an hour later for me
    The Goats and Chip and Reichen are doing the detour. Kelly and Jon are lost. And the editors screwed us out of a shot of Chip and Reichen in there underwear

Sorry, I was feelin a little too lazy to do the play by play Basically they are at the detour, reichen and chip, and jeff and david all picked to do the slower one, looking for the clues now.... kelly and John are behind, not there yet
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

David and Jeff just found the clues.... so they are driving to a town, where they find an adventure sports company place... they are in first.... Kelly and John just arrived at the detour, and they chose to do the horses too.... they saw chip and reichen coming from the one direction without a clue, so they are following them
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

there were 4 flags.... 3 had things that said "sorry try again" one had the clue.... poor reichen and chip found the 3 wrong ones first! Kelly and John came right as they found it, so they saw exactly where to go.... chip ran over reichens foot

David and Jeff are at the roadblock.... one person has to drive a race buggy along a muddy and bumpy 7 mile course... when they make it back to their partner, they get the clue... um.. the one with lighter hair is doing it

Chip chose to do the roadblock too.... david and jeff are done, they drive 50 miles to ellis beach now, that is the pitstop

wow.. chip can *NOT* drive! He ran over all kinds of stuff, and broke the car thing...

they sent him a new car... they are going to ellis beach now too

Kelly wants to do the buggy... she lets john do it though .. because he was getting all excited

john flipped the buggy... he's upside down

+ Reply to Thread