+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Outage / Episode Replay discussion

FORT Newbie

Need copy of Amazing Race July 24

My wife and I forgot to set the VCR last night (July 24, 2003) and we missed the Amazing Race episode. Does anyone know where we can get a copy? Are there any websites that show old episodes, or where you can buy them?

Oh you missed the whole episode? I feel bad for you.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Oh you missed the whole episode? I feel bad for you.
    Yes, we watch it EVERY WEEK. It's our favorite show. Do you know of any way to get a copy? Did you tape it?

No I don't tape it.

I'd keep coming back to this thread at the direct address if I were you. You might be spoiled if John interviews the team that was eliminated last night, and, trust me, you do NOT want that spoiled for you.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh I'm so sorry Jamoke. I hope you find someone that has the tape. If not, you can get the best feel possible of "being there" from Cali's recap when she posts it.

But I agree with TheFlying. Stay away if there's any chance you'll get to see the show as you don't want it spoiled!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

This is ESPECIALLY one episode you don't want to be spoiled.

FORT Newbie
    I'm trying hard not to get it spoiled for me. Hopefully, I'll find someone willing to sell me a copy. Thanks for your understanding!

FORT Newbie
    Try using Kazaa and download it. Right now, I am downloading this episode... if you want, I can e-mail you when i have a full episode.

FORT Newbie
    I have a copy of it on tape. If you want it, you have to let me know how to get it to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamoke
    My wife and I forgot to set the VCR last night (July 24, 2003) and we missed the Amazing Race episode. Does anyone know where we can get a copy?
    In Canada, Outdoor Life Network will rerun the Thursday episode on Sunday (July 27, 2003) at 8 pm.
    If you're in or near Toronto, send me a private message and I'll tape or copy it for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast