+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Power Outage / Episode Replay discussion

o no thts the worst thing tht can happen to me... i mean well if you miss one in asia they replay it so many times through out the whole week... maybe ask some friends in asia =]

VCRs intended for certain regions of the world may not play things from other regions of the world.

FORT Regular
    I've tried looking on Kazaa but don't get any results.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    Oh dear... I can't help in this as i didn't tape it down or know of any reruns...

FORT Newbie
    Dont know if you still need it, but I would be happy to mail you a copy of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamoke
    My wife and I forgot to set the VCR last night (July 24, 2003) and we missed the Amazing Race episode. Does anyone know where we can get a copy? Are there any websites that show old episodes, or where you can buy them?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    I got my video downloaded. You just have to search it a lot.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town until Friday... I'm under tar4life@kazaalite.com

Art

OMG what if TAR gets interrupted tonight

I feel awful for the people in the blackout right now, because if I were them my only concern would be that I would be missing TAR tonight. Hopefully it will get cleared up soon, but...

What if TAR gets interrupted on and off tonight! I'm going to have a fit! National news is off for me right now, but they could come on to give us an update, and of course it's going to be during a heart-beating scene, I'm sure. I'm scared, s***less.

In any case, I feel awful for the NYC., eastcoasters, Canadians, etc. since they might not be able to see it at all! Will CBS rebroadcast it for them? They better! Missing TAR is NOT a good thing at all. Especially not TONIGHT! Won't be good for ratings, either, I'm sure.

PLEASE DON'T INTERRUPT TAR AT ALL TONIGHT PLEEEEEASE NO!

Maybe one or some of our members will volunteer to tape the episode, to send to those people who may not get to see it...

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    I'm in Jersey, we all have power here (for the most part). Our cable service is going up and down though. My dad is stuck in Manhattan. CBS has switched off normally scheduled shows for constant news reports.

Hundreds of thousands of people are attempting to leave NYC and it won't be until the wee morning hours that all the commuters will be home. For that reason, normal programming will be interupted for the remainder of the day so people--commuters especially--can watch news reports and determine quick and safe routes out of Manhattan.

Don't expect to see TAR tonite. Expect it, and the rest of CBS's primetime programming delayed by 1 week.

FORT Fogey
    It appears that the networks have auxiliary power supplies. I get CBS - NY over DISH and they seem to be operating normally.

I am assuming that TAR will go on UNLESS they preempt it to give more news on the situation which could very possibly happen.

Those poor people, milling around in the streets of New York and unable to get home.

+ Reply to Thread