+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TAR4 teams on Extra tonight !!

Thanks for the link, imbiyerna! I thought "white pointers" were cliffs. I can't recognize Jeff without his soulpatch.

The guys all looked great, but it was a pretty lame segment. However, it was so obviously thrown together at a moment's notice, that it got me thinking...

Maybe there wasn't any real planning or prep involved because Phil's visit to Southern Cal was unexpected.

Maybe it was unexpected because The Powers That Be are suddenly talking to him about another season of TAR.

Maybe another season of TAR will be announced during next week's finale.

And maybe I'm just dreamin'...

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    The guys all looked great, but it was a pretty lame segment. However, it was so obviously thrown together at a moment's notice, that it got me thinking...

Maybe there wasn't any real planning or prep involved because Phil's visit to Southern Cal was unexpected.

Maybe it was unexpected because The Powers That Be are suddenly talking to him about another season of TAR.

Maybe another season of TAR will be announced during next week's finale.

And maybe I'm just dreamin'...
    I too was wondering what was the entire point of that segment, until it got me thinking that it could be some misdirection by not calling attention to the real winners, who were not there?

But that was a sight to see--the 4 gorgeous guys of TAR4, including Phil. Only one gorgeous guy was missing, since he's in Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Art
    .....I hope the power gets back on soon...what will the people in NYC, etc. do about tonight's TAR? I will sympathize for them, cause missing TAR is a disaster! Hopefully CBS will reair it again for those who may miss it.
    Power did not return until the wee hours of the morning. At 4:30 CBS was still off air. Later, it came back on. Thanks for your sympathy and I'm glad at least others were able to enjoy TAR.

Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    But that was a sight to see--the 4 gorgeous guys of TAR4, including Phil. Only one gorgeous guy was missing, since he's in Miami.
    You mean BuffJoKe Jon? Well, he's not too bad looking.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rc'smum
    Reichen just sent me an e-mail and told me to tell you all about it.

Reichen, Chip, David and Jeff will be on Extra Thursday night ( tonight )at 7pm on NBC.

Then change your channel to CBS , of course, at 8pm for.....TAR4.

Please check your local TV listings to get the correct time that Extra is broadcast in your area.
    Oh when, oh when will this kind of show comes to Singapore? Oh when, oh when... Holy crap, I guess never.

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Oh when, oh when will this kind of show comes to Singapore? Oh when, oh when... Holy crap, I guess never.
    You didn't really miss much...
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234