+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TAR4 teams on Extra tonight !!

Transcript (Me, Phil's Version!)

Phil (the host) wearing a blue shirt and short pants standing on a L.A. beach told us about tonight's episode on the Outback of Australia. Then the screen showed us Annoying Jon got ready for the dune buggy while it flipped over, causing Kelly screaming OMG! OMG! OMG! as she and the crew ran to rescue Jon only to find out Jon is eaten by a crocodile! O.K., no, I added the italic part myself, totally fictional. To find out what happened, you have to watch tonight's episode.

Meanwhile, just by luck of draw and pure coincidence (oh, you think! ), Phil just happened to run into the Goats and Reichen/Chip on the beach too! Reichen was wearing a black cap and a white shirt + has the look/feel of a pro tennis player [you know, dressed up accordingly to sponsors] all over him. That's not surprising, this guy can run for Mr. World. What shocks me is Chip! OMG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Tian, I hate you! Get your hands off him, NOW! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Chip has been assimilated by Tian! Chip is wearing a Ducati! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not this one...this is so gay! Wait, he is gay all right, LOL O.K., calm down folks, it's not the heels that I am talking about... Chip was wearing a green shirt with DUCATI clearly marked on it. It's reasonable to suspect Tian has something to do with this now that she is in L.A. and is about to carry out her plan to assassinate Chip so that she can have Reichen all for herself...

Back to the beach, while teams are standing on the beach, two big red buzzes have been set up for the two teams to compete against each other. Teams must press the buzz in order to answer questions that Phil will be asking. Only the team who pressed the buzz first may answer.

Topic: Australian slangs

First question: What does this expression ”White Pointers” means?

Reichen hit the buzz first! [The goats were frozen]

Phil: Reichen!

Reichen: alligator teeth

Phil: Wrong! The correct answer is: Topless female sunbathing!

The Goats: Wow and laughs

David: Looking at Chip and Reichen: “That’s why they didn’t know that!”

Chip looked so intense [ a la the pain he had on that Korean cab where he lashed out], he kept pushing the buzz as though wanting a right of reply or more like: “Quick, shoot the next question!” His face looked as though he is more disgusted than eating live octopus in Seoul when he heard Phil’s answer. Reichen was like: “How the hell would I know that! LOL, the goats are right about this after all.” Funny how straight guys would be disgusted to see two men intimate with each other, well, wait till you see how gay men react when they hear a ‘topless sunbathing female’!!!

Second Question: What is “Ankle Biters”?

Chip hit the buzz.

Phil: Chip and Reichen:

Chip: Small child

Phil: That’s correct!

Chip looked like he could jump up to mount Everest, so happy! The Goats looked confused and had kind of grin on their face like how the hell they know that? Hey David, I’ll tell you why, because gay men are smarter! LOL

That’s all…
    Phil

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    Thanx for the news mum! Extra isn't on here until 11 tonight Gonna have to wait.

FORT Regular
    Sounds llike those questions were taken from one of the best roadblocks ever done on TAR - the Sydney Roadblock in TAR 2. I remember the ankle biter one, and they did have one clue person that was a woman in a bathing suit during that roadblock as well.
    >|p >|p

feeding her tv addiction raspberrytea's Avatar
    For anyone that gets NBC 4 NY they usually rebrodcast extra the next day at 10:30 in the morning.

I was expecting a little longer segment....and the preview was stuff we already knew Oh well.
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi

Then the screen showed us Annoying Jon got ready for the dune buggy while it flipped over, causing Kelly screaming OMG! OMG! OMG! as she and the crew ran to rescue Jon only to find out Jon is eaten by a crocodile!

That cracks me up. ehehe
    "A man usually falls in love with a woman, but not always so be careful."

"It is better to deserve without receiving, than to get hit in the head with a baseball bat."

"Let your heart soar as high as it will go --- but when you're done you better put it back in real quick or you'll die. Can't live without a heart, man, wise up."

"Nothing endures but change --- especially dimes and pennies, they endure like mad men."

"The key to success is in my pocket. Go ahead, try and take it."

JGD
    Once again, the goats seemed invisible to me. LoL

Those who missed this Extra segment can just go to the Extra web site and watch the video there:
    http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailyn...03/08_14c.html

Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    Those who missed this Extra segment can just go to the Extra web site and watch the video there:
    Thanks for the link~ Hehe, I can just imagine the scene... Too bad I probably can't see it in Singapore. What's wrong with Ducati?

CJT
    Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    Thanks Imbiyerna!!! Reichen and Chip were awesome! Yeah,
    what's wrong with the Ducati T-Shirt?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast