+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TAR4 teams on Extra tonight !!

Thanks for the heads up! I usually find out about these shows AFTER the air date.

Possible Spoiler Alert!

ALERT! ALERT!

This could be a spoiler. I am watching Extra now (never watched this before). In the pre-show pics, it appears to show the two teams neck-at-neck at what looks like the final run on leg 13 along with Phil (the host). How else would Phil be present too? And the setting is definitely California-ish, a scene I swear that has not been shown before. When I see it, I'll be able to tell you more about it. This could mean either Kelly and Annoying were indeed the Winners of TAR4 or they were not even part of the equation at all. Stay tune and be spoiled!
    Phil

Art
    Because of the huge blackouts on the east coast...breaking news has interrupted Extra for me right now. I think my affiliate rebroadcasts it late night hopefully I can catch that one.

I hope the power gets back on soon...what will the people in NYC, etc. do about tonight's TAR? I will sympathize for them, cause missing TAR is a disaster! Hopefully CBS will reair it again for those who may miss it.

ROFL!!!!

Phil

Sorry, not meant about the North-East USA blackout, I am still waiting for CNN to come up with what the hell is really going on.
    Phil

Oh, my belly still hurts about what I saw... LOL
    Phil

Stand down spoiler alert, well, no spoiler...at least I think so or more like I hope so...
    Phil

details coming up soon!
    Phil

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    ALERT! ALERT!

This could be a spoiler. I am watching Extra now (never watched this before). In the pre-show pics, it appears to show the two teams neck-at-neck at what looks like the final run on leg 13 along with Phil (the host). How else would Phil be present too? And the setting is definitely California-ish, a scene I swear that has not been shown before. When I see it, I'll be able to tell you more about it. This could mean either Kelly and Annoying were indeed the Winners of TAR4 or they were not even part of the equation at all. Stay tune and be spoiled!
    Could it be that R&C and D&J are the final 2 teams? Because Phil said that there were twists til the last minute.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsutroi
    details coming up soon!
    Can't wait to read it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast