+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview With Michael & Kathy

Love the graphics Michael.
    I think we try our best here to remember that the contestants do have feelings and could be reading so we tend to think before we post.
    It is "open seaon" on Flo at the moment, but she deserves it
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's also open season on Ian too. Man that guy can drive me nuts!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Welcome to the site Michael! I'm glad you decided to post here. You and Kathy were my 3rd favorite team, and I was sad to see you guys get philiminated.

Those are some pretty funny pictures of Ian and also of Jill/JV.

Awesome intro to your website. The graphics are pretty cool. And that's some scary-looking monster you had there.

Good to have you here! Hope Kathy joins too!

LG.
    Very cool, welcome Mike!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

MikeDiesel
    What's up everyone? I was just surfing around and figured I'd stop by. To answer your questions BravoFan, sad to say pretty much everywhere we went, I already had been to. I didn't like the weather but really enjoyed the people of Scotland. But Portugal was Kathy and I's favorite. I'll tell you about sequesterville next week when it's safe.

And take it easy on Flo y'all. I know she is looking horrible on-camera, but off-camera and off-race, she's an ok kid. I guess she couldn't take the criticism and started posting at one of those other forum's. I can understand how she feels. At first I let the negative posts get to me, but after those two-minutes passed I found it all to be funny.

And Wolf, you're my 3rd favorite poster.

Til later y'all.

Thanks for the insider info, Michael! Really looking forward to hearing about "Sequesterville" next week. I'm sure we'll all have other questions for you and any other TAR3 contestants who would like to swing by and talk to us.

Excited to see who wins this thing, but bummed that it's all going to end next week. You guys have all provided great entertainment for your fans.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Mike, it seems like Portugal was a favorite for a lot of teams. That kind of surprised me, I guess, but I've never been to Europe.

It's gotta be hard for Flo to contain herself if she's reading the message boards. Some of them are very nasty, and even our site, where we're pretty friendly, has gotten an edge to it where Flo is concerned.

I hope she's able to laugh it all off, and not let it get to her. The bright light will fade, and it'll get easier...And in a couple of months, she'll be one of those people who we refer to when we want to make a point about how bad someone's acting, like Mike "Booger" and Krista from BB, or Lindsey from Survivor...

Love the line to wolf mike
    If I say you and Kathy were my favorites, could I be your favorite poster?
    My husband taught a group of guys who came over from Portugual and he said they were the nicest, most fun people he'd met... do you think the people had something to do with you liking the country?
    About Flo... Yeah, I'm very hard on her... I must say though, that the way you tried to help her at the rappel was awesome. You were so fantastic!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Thanks Mike! Looking forward to hearing more, and I know we'll have tons of questions post show.

I have several friends at work who go to Portugal every year for vacation, so it must be really lovely. Never been myself, but would love to go.

That's a bummer that the places early in the leg were ones you had already visited. I hope sequesterville was someplace new (and we'll find that out next week )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by MikeDiesel
    And Wolf, you're my 3rd favorite poster.
    Woo-hoo! At least, I'm on your top 3 list!

I have to tell you Mike that you remind me so much of my little brother, Robert. He did the 'eye brow' thing when he's trying to look all cool and suave. I laughed when you said you didn't want to take the bike detour in Europe because you wouldn't look COOL! That's what my brother would have said too.

Looking forward to hear about 'sequesterville'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast