+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview With Michael & Kathy

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    That picture is pretty hysterical!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Welcome, Michael! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you stick around and provide your insight and experience as much as you can, especially when the show's over.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Michael, I'm glad you're happy with the interview transcript. I record the entire interview, and transcribe it as closely as I can (allowing for when people talk over each other, and stuff like that). I definitely wouldn't even think of twisting anyone's words, or putting words in someone's mouth. Although now you've given me an idea

I'm also glad you stopped by to check it out. I think one of the most fun things about being on a show like this would be to see what people have to say about you. It's probably not all pretty, but as long as you've got a sense of humor, it can still be fun.

And I hope the relationship with Kathy is still going strong. Last I spoke to you, the media glare was still pretty bright. Now that it's died down a little, I hope things have gone smoothly.

Maybe when the show's over, and you're allowed to speak more freely, you'd like to stop by and share some thoughts?

That picture is hilarious.
    What a frightening thought, yet strangely no worse than I felt at the prospect of Bush taking on the job.
    Thanks for sharing the picture Michael.

Hope al is going well with you and Kathy.
    You seem like a really lovely couple.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Michael! Hope you provide us with more posts!

MikeDiesel

why not me

What's up y'all? This is by far the least hate-filled TAR forum I've seen. I'd be happy to answer questions if you have any for me or Kathy. Like some of my other comorades, I decided to put up a website. It's my first attempt at webdesign but I think it's coming out alright. It's michaelandkathytar3.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Michael, funny pic

Thanks for sharing your web site, that scared the heck out of me (and my dog!)

And thanks for the offer on the questions! I have tons...probably a lot that you can't answer until after the show ends.

What was your favorite destination during the race?

Where are you sequestered after elimination (and are all the teams at the same place)? -- don't know if that is something you can answer now or not....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Great job on the new web site, Michael! And thanks for the compliment on the site.

I think it's awesome that you and Kathy will answer questions - and we understand if there are some asked that you can't answer until the show ends. We don't want to get anyone into any trouble.

talkin' all that Jazz
    Gosh! What an introduction to your website!

Had me scrambling for the off button of my speakers cos i was surfing late at night... hahahah!

Good one!

talkin' all that Jazz
    HEY!

That was a clever one on the website! " Ian for President" at the top left hand corner!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast