+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our Interview With Michael & Kathy

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    So sad to see them go. There were at least 2 (and possibly 3) teams I would have rather seen go before them.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

They were certainly low down on my list of teams I wanted to get booted out.

Sounds like the race experience taught them that they could make a go of things as a couple though and resulted in Kathy moving closer to Michael so that's a positive thing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Our Interview With Michael & Kathy

Great interview, John!

Kathy: He didn't drown, so we're happy.
    For some reason, this answer strikes me as funny.

I'm sad that my 3rd favorite team was eliminated. I knew it was going to happen soon since Michael seem so aloof about everything. But I really hoped that F/Z, A/A, I/T, and A/D would've been eliminated before Michael and Kathy.

Thank you to both of you for taking the time to do the interview. Wish you guys the best of luck.

Thanks for the interview John. I really liked them. They seemed to grow on me with each passing week. If they had stuck it out a little longer, they probably would have wound up being my favorite team. Good luck to them on their budding relationship!

Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

agentcarver
    This is a very special request: Since I know you're totally going to spear A/A when they leave, can you get my name in somewhere just to say that they aren't UNIVERSALLY hated?

Nah, I'll be nice to them. I always am. I'll find something positive to ask them.

agentcarver
    ;-)

I though you would be

MikeDiesel

Good Man

Just wanted to thank John for not butchering Kathy and I's interview. I've finally got around to checking out the interviews we did this last month and have been amused at how interviewers have twisted our words around. But John, you did an honest enough job, so thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT Michael!

We enjoyed watching you on TAR3 and were disappointed to see you go.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

e-gad, could you see Ian as the Pres? It's a scary thought Mike!!!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast