+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Article in TV Guide about all-star

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Article in TV Guide about all-star

Sorry if this has already been posted (you guys post so fast, it's hard to keep up.) Anyway, I was looking through my TV Guide and came across this small article about an all star AR:

RACE-OFF: And now for some Amazing news. Despite denials from CBS and executive producer Bertram van Munster, rumors persist that an all-star edition of the Amazing Race is in the works. All I have to say is Team Cha Cha Cha best be invited.

Now it's just a rumor, but even though their denying it doesn't mean it's not true (they've denied things before and they've happened.) Well, I hope it does, but considering their unsure about a regular version, I'm not sure if this will happen. Maybe it's a stunt to help the ratings for the finale of this season. Or maybe it's just to see the interest the public has in one. Well, anyway, though I'd pass this along.

All I have to say is Team Cha Cha Cha best be invited.
    I second, third, and fourth that.

FORT Newbie
    All the gay teams should be invited!! They are the most entertaining teams!!

Team Guido
    Team Cha Cha Cha
    Team Reichen/Chip
    Team A&A

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Where in TV Guide do you see this and in what issue?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by yelluwsky
    All the gay teams should be invited!! They are the most entertaining teams!!

Team Guido
    Team Cha Cha Cha
    Team Reichen/Chip
    Team A&A
    But Arianne isn't gay...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by invisible777
    Where in TV Guide do you see this and in what issue?
    It's the one with Paige Davis on the front (it's next week's) and it's on page 10.

If you want to bring back all the gay people, you'd have to bring back Andrew and Ken.

Wanna-be TAR Racer invisible777's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    It's the one with Paige Davis on the front (it's next week's) and it's on page 10.

If you want to bring back all the gay people, you'd have to bring back Andrew and Ken.

Thanks I should get it in the mail soon.

FORT Regular
    If there's an all-start TAR, I would much rather have teams NOT in the final 3 from previous seasons and this season to be on the show. (Well, I guess 2nd and 3rd place teams who have been popular can take part too, but definitely forget about the 1st place winners). For teams from TAR4, I would very much like to see Tian & Jaree and Jon & Al to take part. I already miss all of them.

I think that having fan favorites from the first four seasons can help boost ratings. It'll probably be more of an adrenaline rush to watch a show with all of our favorites in it.

Yes yes yes! Bring back all the teams, better if they let us vote for the racers~ This has been something I have been dreaming about. I wana watch all the gay teams(didn't watch TAR1&2), not only for the eye candy. And JV and jill, the wonder twins, also Zach! (Though he was first...) But please team him up with somebody else~

Quote Originally Posted by akari
    Yes yes yes! Bring back all the teams, better if they let us vote for the racers~ This has been something I have been dreaming about. I wana watch all the gay teams(didn't watch TAR1&2), not only for the eye candy. And JV and jill, the wonder twins, also Zach! (Though he was first...) But please team him up with somebody else~
    I didn't watch TAR1&2 too, but I really hope there's a TAR all star...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast