+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Article in TV Guide about all-star

FORT Regular
    TAR4 ATC Dave said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So far, tokimeki and DavidM have demoted themselves to the "Steve & Dave's Hate List"; while NBCDaytimeFan, Miss Filangi, karalott, and acid jazz have firmly solidified their positions on the "Steve & Dave's Love List" (not to mention the "Steve & Dave's Christmas Card List").

Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yey! im on steve and dave's love and christmas card list!

hiyeee dave! you guys really brought so much fun to the show!!! miss yah guys!!!

I still think it'll be best if they let us vote who get to be in the All stars if there's ever gona be one. That will at least guarantee them good ratings with all the popular teams in the show. Isn't that what most profit-making companies want? Or maybe next time, when TAR gets to series 12, bring back all the champion teams for a best of the best race~ That'll be so cool! (But I'm most probably dreaming...)

Yes, take them around the world. I wana see more nice sceneries amd local delights. TAR has become sort of a travel guide to me.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I've always had mixed feelings about an all-star. I'm fine with it on two conditions:

- no Kelly and Jon
    - no Flo and Zach

They were good TV for one season, but I wouldn't want to sit thru another season with 'em.

The funny thing is I'd like to see what Zach was like racing with someone else ...

But really, I don't want any of the winners back. They got their 15 minutes (who won the first one again ) and their money. I vote for giving teams that should have performed better another chance

I wanna a Christmas card from the ATC guys
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Regular
    "So far, tokimeki and DavidM have demoted themselves to the "Steve & Dave's Hate List"; "

Yawn...

I agree with Miss Filangi.
    Fun, entertaining teams for me too, I like your list. No eye candy necessary, there is enough of that in other "lesser" shows.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I would love to see an all-star edition but please, please, please, spare us FLO!! Surely, they wouldn't do that to us.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Regular
    I've decided if you are not going to have "eye-candy" then make the show "clothing free!"

Just the train-wreck factor alone should triple the amount of viewers.

Imagine 12 teams of Richard Hatch wannabees....

.... shudder ....

---------------------------------------

President of the Steve/Dave hate club: The first rule of Hate Club is you don't talk about Hate Club.

I would like to see an all star TAR, but again only with non-winners from past shows. Ken and Girard, Miilie and Chuck, Terri and Ian, Derek and Drew, Jon and Al, Dave and Steve were some of my favorites. I missed most of the first two seasons so I didn't get to really identify with most of those teams.

On the other side of the coin, I would miss being introduced to 12 new teams and seeing how they all interact and choosing my new favorite. I would feel kind of bad for all those people who have really wanted to participate in the experience and never gotten a chance too.

Of course an all star TAR is way, way better than no TAR and would probably get great ratings, which might encourage CBS to continue with the show.

The team I'd most like to see again would be Ian and Terri from TAR3, and then a lot of all of ya'all's other choices (and Steve/Dave ). Ian and Terri were an "older" couple, bickered all the time, and came in 2nd place! They were great racers. (I didn't like the way Ian treated Terri, but I really respected them for getting so far).
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234