+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why can't Kelly and Jon use thier fast forward?

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin
    Since the first leg of TAR1, luck has always played as much of a role in the race as the competitors' own abilities.
    I don't have a problem that luck plays a big role of the race. For example, the clowns were eliminated due the the misfortune of the weather, I can accept that. I just don't like the fact that the contestants also have to deal with "the elements" that productor throw at them. In this case, I am pissed that Kelly and Jon & David and Jeff are in the final 3 because of (NEL rounds) and the clowns are not. That's just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    Yeah, maybe throw in a couple of 24 hour in-the-bedroom pit stop cameras, make them drink cow's blood, or even throw a singing contest in there once in a while.
    Now that's reality television!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Someone help me out............

Do the contestants know when each Non-Elimination Round is going to be? Or, do they only know when the third NER is going to happen?

They don't know when the first two NELs are going to take place, but they can make educated guesses. The final NEL is standard.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I don't have a problem that luck plays a big role of the race. For example, the clowns were eliminated due the the misfortune of the weather, I can accept that. I just don't like the fact that the contestants also have to deal with "the elements" that productor throw at them. In this case, I am pissed that Kelly and Jon & David and Jeff are in the final 3 because of (NEL rounds) and the clowns are not. That's just not right.
    No, the clowns were eliminated because they trusted 100% what a 24-hour travel agent told them about connecting flights in Seoul. They believed Korean Air was the ONLY flight out to Singapore to connect there with a flight to Brisbane and didn't double-check themselves. Heck they were already there at the airport and had hours to wait till boarding time. They wondered where the other three teams were but didn't do anything to find out till it was too late.

The clowns ran a nearly flawless race but one crucial mistake can do you in. And that's exactly what happened.

The interesting part of their failure at the Inchon Airport is that everyone gave them bad information. They checked at the counter to ensure their flight was going to take off on time and were told that it would. Couple that with the bad information from the 24-hour travel agent, and they were sunk.

Still not sure why they weren't allowed to board the Singapore Air flight, though, since they'd already cleared Security at their original gate and had no checked baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Still not sure why they weren't allowed to board the Singapore Air flight, though, since they'd already cleared Security at their original gate and had no checked baggage.
    All it takes is one bureaucrat with a badge and a power trip. I once got stopped from boarding because my plane ticket had my married name and my driver's license had my maiden name, even though I had other id's with my married name, not to mention my husband standing next to me. This was before 9/11, but this guy was convinced he had to stick by the book. We were flying from LAX to Santa Maria, CA - about a 40 minute flight. The plane fit about 16 people total and was too small to have flight attendants. But it could have been a terrorist plot!

I got the impression that woman wasn't going to let J&A on the plane no matter what. She spent more time arguing with them then it would have taken to have a guy wave a wand on their legs. Come on!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

lol_its_fun
    Quote Originally Posted by weird_gal
    I noticed that David or Jeff told us............that Anybody can't use thier FF after the 11th episode?
    I was wondering can Kelly and JOn still use thier fast forward?!
    If yes......They can win!!!!!

I hope they still can!

______________________________ ____
    GO KELLY AND JON!!!
    ______________________________ ____

I wish they have used their FF in Australia so that they had to go all the way back to the normal route and started again. ( I bet they can't surf )

yah ruben_of_205
    I think it's not fair!!!!
    THey are the only ones in the amazing race(i think) which made it to the final three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I think JOn can surf lol_its_fun........
    THey are from Miami, it's like Los Angeles!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast