Thread: Episode 5 (Oct. 30) post show discussion *spoilers*

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Episode 5 (Oct. 30) post show discussion *spoilers*

Ken and Gerard are in 1st
    Damon/Andre in 2nd
    The hottie twins in 3rd

Aaron/Arianne are in last

Michael and Kathy got eliminated
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Why can't Aaron and Arianne just go away??? I'm really sick of 'em sticking around. How annoying!

I love it how the teams that I like are the ones who actually put diesel fuel in their SUVs! Go teams!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Flo cried hanging off the side of a cliff and her and Zach ended up being the only team to walk instead of rappel. Aaron cried on the side of the road when his car broke down.

1/2 the teams nearly ruined their cars by putting gasoline in them instead of Diesel.

John Vito and Jill kicked a-- again and were super sweet to each other.

Ken and Gerard ROCKED as usual.
    The Twins remain cute as ever (and fortunately did not bring out the tablecloth clothing this ep)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Oh yeah...Flo was so annoying when their truck stalled. I was thinking..."Just STFU, Flo! Stop whining and suck it up!" Zach handled it a lot better.

Ian and Teri had a good solution to the gas situation. He drained the gas and put in diesel fuel on their own. Good job!

Did you see Ken skip down the side of that cliff?
    Talk about "taking it in your stride".
    He was amazing.
    Plus they won a digital camera for finishing the leg first too.
    Ken and Gerard rock
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    I wanted Z to cut that rope when Flo was crying and carrying on like a 6 year old. Man, is she annoying, I don't know how he puts up with that.

Aaron crying by the side of the road was pretty good too, I was hoping that Arianne would start trying to slap some sense into him.

John & Jill are way too nice, they are starting to bother me.

I was surprised about the gas, you can tell a diesel just by the sound of it (and by reading the label next to the gas cap )

I liked how Michael blamed the truck

T&I impressed me, Ian flew down the cliff, and as Mdrio mentioned, was good with the gas problem.

It would have been so funny to see Arianne just rear back and slap Aaron one.
    He deserved it.
    I'm glad the wonder twins didn't stop to help them too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I can't believe it. TAR is not going to be shown here in Dallas until 1:30am because the Dallas Mavericks are playing their 1st game of the season, and it's being show in TAR's time slot.
    Now i'm going to have to watch it tomorrow.

Michael and Kathy got eliminated
    Nooooooooooo! Not Michael and Kathy. Why couldn't A/A have been eliminated this week?

It sounds like it was a pretty good episode by ya'lls comments.
    I'm ecstatic that Ken/Gerard are still on 1st place.

As much as I don't like Ian & Terri I admired the way he dealt with his stupid mistake. I hate to think what he might have said or done had it been Terri that had filled the vehicle with the wrong fuel. That said, I couldn't believe it when Terri thought she had dropped something at the fortress/castle and when Ian started to bend down to get it she said something like "never mind, it's just garbage" and they kept walking. Another wonderful example they are setting for their children?

Overall I was really happy with how things worked out tonight except I would have liked Terri & Ian to have been eliminated, their attitude is getting really tiresome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast